Elk Results Posted

Zim

Very Active Member
We drew 38-9.

Member RMEF, Pope & Young Club, NRA, UWC & the SFW Hate Club

Usuc for me. Not sure how that happened but evidently a few more jumped into my chosen unit.

Have a good hunt up there Zim.

Three big UNSUCCESSFULS for the three boys. Looks like I will get three checks and 8,7&7 points for the boys!!! Looks like I will have to continue to pay the application fees, point fees and the new higher tag fees for a few more years. Hope they draw one of these years, soon would be better then later!!!

Good luck to all those that drew and keep us informed when the hunt season rolls around!!!

Points for me, 31 for my Dad. At least someone got lucky, and I get to be right there with him.

Layemdown

"Vegetables are not food, vegetables are what food eats!!"

Well nothing this year but then knew at 7% odds it would be a long shot. Well, next year we will draw unless odds change again on us.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

LAST EDITED ON Feb-20-13 AT 04:30PM (MST)[p]No luck 4 me but had long odds anyway. Good luck to those that drew. Please remember share pics & stories of your hunts. :D

Drew unit 100-1 with max NR points, I'm going to take my 11 year old sons with me, I hope they can carry meat!

Way to go Ken!

That is sweet for you Bill and your Mrs.--enjoy 'em both.

I got both my elk tags again this year.

Looove Wyo elk hunting.

Robb

I was stunned to see Elk O!

how is it possible elk points zero I should have 8?

Opps! look at the line above 'Succesful Unit 123' WoW! This is one of top 5 most difficult units to draw even with max points.

anyone been in this area south of Gillette even if for deer would like to talk [email protected]

Thanks

Doug

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom