elk results

bogey

My bonus points are at 0 this morning!! So to check if you drew check your bonus points. The old back door is still showing elk app

Thanks for the heads up i was not gonna look until mon. did not think they would show on a sat. No luck here now i have 10 pp maybe next year. Good luck to everyone else.

Checked mine. Didn't draw a unit 40 4th season with 4 PP, I knew it was a slim chance. So I will probably hunt in unit 711 2nd or 3rd season. Good luck to those that pull permits.

Unit 49 Muzzleloader tag for me. I didn't think I would draw it this year so I'm pumped.

My current Preference Points now shows "0". I think that is good.

Before you die.....Take time to live

up to 17 now...all I want is an archery tag...at this rate I will be to feeble to pull my bow back when I finally draw.

"Too feeble" is exactly why I burned mine this year. I finally just had to make a decision. I'll be 69 in October.

Before you die.....Take time to live

Sweet Marley, I'm jealous. I know you already have a game plan, but let me know if I can help scout or something.

LAST EDITED ON May-19-12 AT 09:53PM (MST)[p]As near as I can tell, Elk is not all the way up. My PP have not changed, and it says nothing about my draw results.

But, I did get drawn for my 4th choice for Antelope....Yea Buddy!!!
John 14:6

I am waiting for a leftover cow tag in NW Colorado.At 60 years old I figure I am to old to play the pref point game and I just want to hunt every year.A cow tag is good enough for me.

>LAST EDITED ON May-19-12
>AT 09:53?PM (MST)

>
>As near as I can tell,
>Elk is not all the
>way up. My PP
>have not changed, and it
>says nothing about my draw
>results.
>
>But, I did get drawn for
>my 4th choice for Antelope....Yea
>Buddy!!!
>John 14:6

Same here.

So I went in and checked for Elk points for 2012 and it shows "0". Are we saying that I drew my tag? I am hesitant to get excited since this was my 21st year applying.

As of now you can only tell if you drew your 1st choice by your point total be it cow or bull.
Next couple days they should have results up for 2nd, 3rd choices ect.
Rick

Well my brother and I both drew Unit 61 1st Season bull tags. I am definitely excited but also worried if the lack of moisture will affect the antler growth. The good thing is that the unit is really close, so we can scout 3 to 4 days a week. Hope eveyone drew some good tags!

LAST EDITED ON May-24-12 AT 11:00AM (MST)[p]Colorado Boy
I plan on giving you a call this evening. Thanks for the offer. I am having a "very very" hard time concentrating at the office.

Congratulations tracker 12, please give me a call as well and see if we can help you.
Thanks,
cjoutfitters.com
970-824-5505

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom