ELK TAGS

M

muleybowhunter

JUST WONDERING WHAT TAGS EVERYONE HAS AND ALSO HOWS THE SCOUTING GOING? JUST CURIOUS THATS ALL. I AM COUNTING DOWN THE DAYS ONLY 35 DAYS UNTIL THE SEASON STARTS!!!!!

i only have a november tag but im not complainin. went camping with the family the other day in the unit i drew and saw tons of elk. saw one huge bull cross the road in front of us and he stuck around for a while and we got some nice pics. well good luck

I have mine tied to a big tree right now. He has a 100yrd leash around him and is next to water on an unknown ridge. I have been seeing this boy since 2001. I finally drew the tag and I'm gonna have to put him to sleep. I sure am gonna miss that fella! I kind of grew attached to him over the years!!!! Best of luck to you all!!!!

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom