Elk

RINK

Anybody hear from Elkasassin lately?? I'm worried about him, it looks like his last post was 8 days ago..

Maybe out on the book cliffs making a video of all the trophy bucks that made it through the hunts for us here at monstermuleys. ?????

Maybe helping his brother Catman with his Desert sheep tag if that hunt is still going. Just a thought. Got a case of Bro love here?

Now all of those are some funny chit!!!! If he's out on a sheep hunt, he's luckier than me. If he's on the Books, that's great also Rick.. he definitely doesnt respond to texts on the ol flipper phone. Lmao ??.. and if he ran to town, it was for a Dew run, not hops.. AND, yes, I've got love for the guy. Not many left around like him that do what they say, and say what they do. Salt of the Earth type right there...

I just spoke with the old timer ! He and his son are out looking for a good buck on his secret hunting spot. Three more days . I wished him some good luck ! Hopefully a big one walks in front of his son ! Those bucks are kind of dumb right now . :)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom