Elkassassin

kawboy

Very Active Member
I thought I knew who this guy was....... But it has been a few days now and I only see about 95 posts. I am going to have to keep guessing.

I'll tell you who it was . . . it was that D@MN Sasquatch!

Sure seems like he's a rattlesnake loving Dickweed..... LOL

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

I still say its Bessie. My head always hurts at the end of reading a sentence. Although I agree, there should be about 4000+ posts after the first week.

I still think Bobcatbess is just a marketing ploy by Flounder... I mean jeezus the guy just never really goes away.... does he?

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

>I've killed 100X times more elks
>than elkassassin.

Probably so
And if you had all of them in one pile,all the Mass,Width & Hieghth wouldn't even make a decent pisscutter bull

+1 Beav and 45 says elkass has an incredibly small pee pee! Thats why he was denied membership at said chubhouse!

Hey beav,........ What's a pluck?

that sir is a fine question, i'll take it up with auto correct next time i'm on the iphone....haha if we're to assume that it follows the same logic as plick than it would follow that i'm calling someone a 'duck'.......

littlebeaver.jpg

I'm so drink....... Your a duck

LOL
So Rug is in charge?

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

>LOL
>So Rug is in charge?
>
>"I have found if you go
>the extra mile it's Never
>crowded".
>>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>>the MM green signature club.[font/]

YOU BET YOUR AZZ GATOR!!

NOW LISTEN HERE, ALL YOU BUTT PIRATES BASHING MY CLUBHOUSE NEED TO COME OUT IN THE OPEN AND STOP PRETENDING YOUR NOT MEMBERS!

WE WILL BE ADDING A NEW WING TO THE CLUBHOUSE IN THE SPRING DUE TO HIGH DEMAND AND APPS..

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom