elkasssssss

About 5-6 years ago!

Took Jr down to Hunt Lopers & Spend a few days with CanyonWell!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Lots of coyotes around there. I lived a bit south of San Jon. Lions and deer there too.

A Bit South is exactly where we were!

The Grass being fairly Tall it was hard to get Shots at Coyotes!

Ya a few Deer!

Damndest Place for one of Eel's Buddies,but them Mini-Turtles were Cool!

Ground Owls!

Some Cacti too!

A Few Turkeys!

Tarantula's left & right!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

How far south did ya go? Up over the hill? Pass an abandoned schoolhouse on the west side of the road?

Don't recall the Schoolhouse?

We were in between the Hill with the Wind Generators on it & San Jon!

The schoolhouse/gym was on top of the mesa, probably 10 -15 miles south of you. Abandoned in the 60s, used as a polling place for a few years, then vandals started tearing it up. Took all the flooring and a boiler in the early 2000s, late 90s. The town used to have 11 people, a gas station/post office/store, managed by some folks from Arkansas.

I used to hunt rabbits/coyotes where I think you were.

>You are talking about wheat land!
>

Also known as Cameron a long time ago. You from that area?

LAST EDITED ON Aug-08-14 AT 06:30PM (MST)[p]I killed my first deer east of you. Saw more than a few bobcats and lion too.

Spent 12 years south of Wheatland.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom