Emails are starting to hit

That should be a fun hunt. Congrats!
I checked my box and email...nothing yet.

Who are the emails "from", so I can call my wife tomorrow and see if I get one.

txhunter58

venor, ergo sum (I hunt, therefore I am)

Man, the suspense is killing me. Why in the world do they stager the emails. You can send them all at the same time for crying out loud.

Just got my notice. Unsuccessful across the board. Congrats to all that drew. Best of luck to you all this fall!

"Successfully unsuccessful here!"......Couldn't have said it better myself AWHOLELOTTABULL!!

General Archery for me! Got the email(s) at approx 4am this morn. Better luck next year (for the 9th in a row....LOL)

~Erock

And....Boom goes the dynamite.

After checking my credit card every day for a week, many more times a day than would be reasonable for a sane person, I had given up hope and put my mind in the 'wait till next year' mode. Fast forward to this morning when I opened my DWR message.

SUCCESSFUL ARCHERY ELK WASATCH

I am still in shock. I guess I put the app on a different card and completely forgot I had done that. Quite a different feeling than I had anticipated- disbelief and a mounting feeling of anticipation and pressure. I'm stoked.

UNSUCCESSFUL FOR VERNON AND SON UNSUCCESSFUL FOR YOUTH BULL.
STILL WAITING FOR THE MOOSE EMAIL TELLING ME MY LUCK STILL SUCKS.

UN-believable

My dad and i both drew Mt. Dutton archery bull tags, on separate apps. Should be the hunt of a lifetime.

GET THIS I HAD 6 POINTS MY DAD WITH 9 AND I DREW VERNON AND HE DIDN'T NOW THAT IS CRAPPY FOR HIM AND GREAT FOR ME...

My wife and I both got our today. I drew the ever so famouse UNSUCCESSFUL again this year. My wife on the other hand drew the Southern General deer and a Plateau Antelope tag. Lucky bugger. This is her first year (ZIPPO POINTS) being able to apply after waiting out her two year waiting period for antelope. I'm putting in with her next time.

400bull

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom