Emigrant Wilderness?

silverstatehunter

Anybody ever hunt the Emigrant Wilderness? Brown Bear pass or one of the forks of Cherry Creek? I will be moving to Cali probably next year (2012) and I want to check out a few places this summer/fall. Thanks

Off topic, but if Nevada has a lifetime license program (like California)you may may want to purchase one before you move. This way you pay resident fees.
Bill

If you look into the regs for Nevada, you will find that they make it VERY difficult for you to maintain res hunter status if you actually don't live there full time.

We have a place in ELY and we can't make it work......at least work enough to justify the fines they have in the books, if you get caught.
California is just as bad.

Both DMV's want your "cajones", if you try to keep a drivers license in 2 states.

"whackin' a surly bartender ain't much of a crime"

I still live in Yearlington NV...lol!

4a2c3c3419e430ad.jpg

rackmaster

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom