Enhanced barrier vs border wall

I'm not sure but I think enhanced barrier is a democrat term for business as usual. Maybe one GoPro camera with a 15 minute battery life.

It will be a camera with a counter to count how many illegals crossed into the U.S. so the Democrats can guess on how many votes they will get in the future elections.

RELH

Well one difference is that one will most likely get passed by congress and one will be sitting on the steps waiting to do a remake of School House Rock's, "I am just a Bill".

Nemont

? Funny and very true.

>Well one difference is that one
>will most likely get passed
>by congress and one will
>be sitting on the steps
>waiting to do a remake
>of School House Rock's, "I
>am just a Bill".
>
>Nemont

They are giving Trump political cover to actually get SOMETHING done on his wall or barrier or fence or whatever. He should take it.

>They are giving Trump political cover
>to actually get SOMETHING done
>on his wall or barrier
>or fence or whatever. He
>should take it.

Politically, he should take the deal.

Eeel

?I'm not sure but I think enhanced barrier is a democrat term for business as usual. Maybe one GoPro camera with a 15 minute battery life....?

Man you crack me up :)

Thanks for the laugh

Who cares what exactly it's made of, as long as it works. And call it whatever you want. Democrats have such a lack of common sense. Unbelievable!

>Who cares what exactly it's made
>of, as long as it
>works. And call it whatever
>you want. Democrats have such
>a lack of common sense.
>Unbelievable!

Oh, it won't work. The "technological barrier" has allowed 11-15 million illegals in since the late 80's. Two more trail cameras synched up to a desktop computer in Colorado won't do much.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom