Enough is Enough

I just logged on after awhile away from MM and I wanted to thank those of you who sent both critisism and compliments. That is exactly what forums such as this should be, I hope it got each one of you thinking about this sport we all love so much. I hope each one of you evaluate in your own minds where we are today, where we came from in the past, and what is the future for our kids. The end is in sight in my opinion! I do everything I can to involve my kids in this sport. There is just not the opportunities there to give them now that there use to be. Think of the days that your fathers took you out, got you hooked on this sport. Today there are so many things pulling them in different directions, the difficulty in getting tags, the expense of it all any more. The passion that I developed because of invovlement cannot be matched in our today. Areas to hunt birds are gone, tags for big game are tough to get. I know you can buy spike elk tags, I have, but with very few animals to hunt, the kids get bored and they don't like it. Areas that I have killed spikes for years, now hold very few elk. Anyways I could go on, but I won't, Be honest with yourselves and give me a truthful answer if you like the direction this sport is taking!

I just logged on after awhile away from MM and I wanted to thank those of you who sent both critisism and compliments. That is exactly what forums such as this should be, I hope it got each one of you thinking about this sport we all love so much. I hope each one of you evaluate in your own minds where we are today, where we came from in the past, and what is the future for our kids. The end is in sight in my opinion! I do everything I can to involve my kids in this sport. There is just not the opportunities there to give them now that there use to be. Think of the days that your fathers took you out, got you hooked on this sport. Today there are so many things pulling them in different directions, the difficulty in getting tags, the expense of it all any more. The passion that I developed because of invovlement cannot be matched in our today. Areas to hunt birds are gone, tags for big game are tough to get. I know you can buy spike elk tags, I have, but with very few animals to hunt, the kids get bored and they don't like it. Areas that I have killed spikes for years, now hold very few elk. Anyways I could go on, but I won't, Be honest with yourselves and give me a truthful answer if you like the direction this sport is taking!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom