Enough of potential records with no pics...some one tell about giant NT from WY 2022

Porkchop

Does anybody know the story of the 260+ non typical from WY this year? A friend showed me a picture from, I think Facebook. I don't do Facebook, but I'm sure many people here do. I would like to see some giant buck pictures after a related thread on MM was 100 posts of frustration and teasing about showing a giant buck to get attention for the poster that wasn't even on the hunt, just" the drag out".

I'm hoping this doesn't turn out anything like the other thread. I saw the picture so I know this is real. I'd like to see the picture again and hear the story.

Here you go.

If you were hoping this one would be different, prepare to have your hopes dashed. Lots of BS stories flying around about payments, illegal guiding, investigations, etc.

Doesn't have to be like this but it is.

Buck has some Alarming character. Congrats to one of the top shelf high pressure door to door sale closure legends out there. Good to see something positive come from the boys at vivint. And I suppose Thomas and his photo hungry dog deserve some credit for doing the heavy lifting. Well done Browdy.

Buck has some Alarming character. Congrats to one of the top shelf high pressure door to door sale closure legends out there. Good to see something positive come from the boys at vivint. And I suppose Thomas and his photo hungry dog deserve some credit for doing the heavy lifting. Well done Browdy.
I see what you did there - love the summer alarm sales bro's :ROFLMAO:

I see what you did there - love the summer alarm sales bro's :ROFLMAO:
Lol, I’m just glad he has a monster buck to hang next to his Apple baited gut bloated clean 226” paunsy typical. Browdy may at the surface seem to be overly involved in chronic teeth whitening, BOtox, solar scamming and dying his hair, but all that time takes a back seat to legendary monster muledeer.

And the dots connect..

Dang, stories of 260" and 250"+ bucks! That's what's so special about Wyoming mule deer, those bucks keep growing even after they are dead!

Dang, stories of 260" and 250"+ bucks! That's what's so special about Wyoming mule deer, those bucks keep growing even after they are dead!
Sorry the one buck green scored 258 2/8. I rounded it up. And the other one supposedly green scored over 260.

Oh and there’s the 239 buck. I’m calling it 240.

Suck it.

@Butts what did CP’s buck score at? It’s up there I’m sure!

Last edited:
Sorry the one buck green scored 258 2/8. I rounded it up. And the other one supposedly green scored over 260.

Oh and there’s the 239 buck. I’m calling it 240.

Suck it.

@Butts what did CP’s buck score at? It’s up there I’m sure!
Sure.... ?
And there's a new world record out there too.

I haven’t heard of that one. Buddy did get a nice 200” buck in the upper green today. Good year for growth.
Yep....
IMG_20221003_234049.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom