EPEK Broadheads

H

hogliver

Sorry if this has been covered, but does anyone have actual experience with these as far as accuracy and how they hold up on deer and elk?

They are really to new for anyone other then the EPEK guys to have hunted big game with. An archery shop owner down here in St George was going to hunt turkeys with them on Tuesday. I need to get back with him. He was told a couple of weeks ago that they were putting a shipment of broadheads in the mail immediately. He still hasn't got them. Same story from a shop in Utah County. The guy here in St George has 1 package he had to order from Jakes. I looked them over and they seem pretty neat. I'm almost conviced of buying some, but I'm waiting for additional non-bias opinions.

I have them and like them. I have shot them , and now of many animals already taken with the epic. Im using them on my turkey hunt next week and will be using them in the fall for elk and deer. They are very accurate .

I have them myself and I sell them by the boat loads on my website. Durability isn't an issue that I can see. They are as accurate as any head out there and are well built/designed IMHO.

PRO

www.oddiction.com

I killed my turkey with an Epek a couple weeks ago. The broadhead worked really well. I am still a little hesitant to use any mechanical on elk but I plan to have at least a couple of them in my quiver this fall. They group with my field points out to 80 yds. (Furthest I have shot them) Accuracy and shot placement is the key so I am inclined to try them. This fall will be telling because it is really the first year they have been in production for the general public to use on big game.

Wallow

I killed a sheep with them in Lanai about a month ago. I was very impressed with the damage.

IMG_0627.jpg

IMG_0619.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom