Epstein was suicided.

gleninaz

Long Time Member
Well, the list grows longer. How the hell did he commit suicide when he was on suicide watch with 24/7 cameras and no shoestrings? This one could get interesting if the girls and his helpers start singing.

A lot of Democrats are giving a sigh of relief knowing he can not name them now. Now if any more girls come forward and name some big time Democrats, like two have been named, they do not have the possibility of Epstein confirming their story as being truthful. The Clintons are dancing on the table on this news.

RELH

Still very early but early reports are that he was NOT on suicide watch, which to me is complete incompetence and whoever took him off suicide watch should be fired. Supposedly he WAS on suicide watch as late as Thursday and even though he was removed from suicide watch, guards were still supposed to check on him every 30 minutes which did not happen.

I'm not much into conspiracy theories but it is awful strange that 2 days after being taken off suicide watch dude commits suicide and guards decide not to do their job. Seems way too coincidental to me but it's just another example of the elites dodging the justice system.

First he tries to choke himself to death with his own hands, then pulls off hanging himself, while being watched 24/7.
Sound to me like everything checks out ok.

hwy

Several female Democrat politicians are demanding that the investigation continues concerning Epstein. I am willing to bet that there is several male Democrats politicians wishing they would shut up and not push any investigation on Epstein's crimes.

RELH

Not credible or believable. I'm sure if he could talk he would be just as surprised to learn that he committed suicide. And just like that - Alex Jones is the most credible member of the media.

47389152df78e648e2f4bc3293307eea299c79c821f1922f003e603721915de787418.jpg

>Un-fuhking believable, you can't make this
>sh!t up!!!

Sure you can. Glen just did. He was not on suicide watch. He was taken off suicide watch in late July. He was also in Federal custody. In a Federal prison. So if the Clintons wanted to have him killed all they had to do was be slightly smarter than an agency run by a Trump appointee. Pretty low Barr.

>>Un-fuhking believable, you can't make this
>>sh!t up!!!
>
>Sure you can. Glen just
>did. He was not
>on suicide watch. He
>was taken off suicide watch
>in late July. He
>was also in Federal custody.
> In a Federal prison.
> So if the Clintons
>wanted to have him killed
>all they had to do
>was be slightly smarter than
>an agency run by a
>Trump appointee. Pretty low
>Barr.

194616875366125695610397626772456104372799537152n.jpg

"Not sure I grasp BHA motivation".
Hossblur 7/25/19

#livelikezac

LAST EDITED ON Aug-12-19 AT 10:42AM (MST)[p]Epstein cell mate was moved hours before, c'mon we all know what happened just how is the mystery, it won't get solve he had dirt on everyone on both sides of the isle ...

Those Clintons are some crooked bastards!

I'm sure Monica spent a few nights sleeping with one eye open..,

Hey mulecreek. Look at the time of my post. No one knew they took him off suicide watch at that time including you dumbass.

>Hey mulecreek. Look at the time
>of my post. No one
>knew they took him off
>suicide watch at that time
>including you dumbass.

Someone knew just not you. You made something up that you thought was true.

>>Hey mulecreek. Look at the time
>>of my post. No one
>>knew they took him off
>>suicide watch at that time
>>including you dumbass.
>
>Someone knew just not you.
>You made something up that
>you thought was true.

Not knowing circumstances have changed is different than making something up. Youre acting like a disingenuous dumbocrat.

"Not sure I grasp BHA motivation".
Hossblur 7/25/19

#livelikezac

I didn't make anything up. I took it off the front page. It was not known that he was taken off suicide watch for a while after I posted. Dumbass.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom