Escaped Cons in Yellowstone?

chewyman55

Just saw on CNN that those two excape cons are believed to be in or around Yellowstone. Marshals are all over that place. If you're in the area...add them to your hunting list.

Ya,
CUPSY just clued me in!
I think we should all go to JELLYSTONE on a hunt!
Take your pick:
Hippies
Lezbo's!
Fugitives!
Greenies!
&
Wolves!

I love not acting my age,
Damn I love my NASCAR race,
And Hell yes I love my Truck!

wtf you doing watching CNN?? you a commie??

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

I was at Yellowstone last week and it was slow getting around with all the traffic and road work. Glad I'm not there this week, they will have road blocks up checking for these dirt bags.

The wolves are killing all the other animals, Lets hope they kill these animals!

I think this is the 1st time i am for wolves!!!

LETS GO WOLVES!

I was there all last week. The traffic was TERRIBLE!!! I thought it would be fun to go there...but TOO many people! Every time there was an elk on the road traffic backed up for 45 minutes to an hour.

I hope they find these guys!

> add them to your
> hunting list.

Sadly, I didn't put in for a tag for that species this year...

I just heard on the radio that they captured one of these Aholes this morning. The female and another escapee are still on the run.

>The wolves are killing all the
>other animals, Lets hope they
>kill these animals!
>
>I think this is the 1st
>time i am for wolves!!!
>
>
>LETS GO WOLVES!

I'm for the cons on this one. They'll be going back to jail soon enough. Too bad they couldn't take out several wolf packs while on the lamb.

This ain't funny.

These guys...or guy that is still loose...are ultra bad people! They burned up a couple for no apparent reason, and they are probably not done yet.

I meant to post it earlier but I forgot.

I WAS DRAWN FOR A YELLOWSTONE DIRTBAG PERMIT!

Any help with the specie or the unit would be appreciated.

Zeke

>Just goes to show you why
>we should carry gun's in
>the parks.

+1. Exactly what I was thinking.

"The value of any trophy from the field depends not on its size but on the magnitude of the effort expended in its pursuit." ~ Aldo Leopold

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom