Exact Transaction Dates

B

BlueGoat

Looking to expand the sample size.

It appears that the Utah big game transaction period was very narrow this year.

The three people that I know that have credit card transactions all occurred on May 17th, even though they posted on their cards different days. One was six days later. The actual transaction date was the same in all three cases.

Three examples out of a hundred thousand or so transactions does nothing to prove a hypothesis.

To those that drew tags and would care to give this information.

What was the exact date of the transaction? Looking to see if most of the transactions occur on a single day and the variation that spreads out the draw is credit vendor related not draw related.

Thanks

My wifes and mine two different cards show on the 16th hers is general archery, mine is limited entry deer vernon

I had three hits on the 17th. Then it posted up on thursday. So money taken out of account on the 17th. Two 35.00 and one 280.00

I'm guessing I didn't draw then. I still have seen nothing on my bank account.

Steve
Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team America World Police

Great idea. 5/17 archery deer gen season. I haven't seen any posts for sheep yet?

"Half of being smart, is knowing what you're dumb about."

Limited Entry Elk...showed up on May 17....and was posted on my CC card on May 20th

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom