Exploring Forbidden Ground (Scouting Montage)

They are a lifesaver for solo hunting. They are easy to make bit the bags are hard to find. I will send you a link to another post when I get home.

20200109_111057.jpg

20200109_111105.jpg

20200109_111112.jpg

20200109_111122.jpg

Cool video and music.

I love hunting where elk and muley bucks live.

What's with the pet buck?

Nice buck. We have a couple of similar bucks hanging around town here. Nobody will bother them. I'm surprised to see them here so early. We usually get a lot of does first and the bucks show up closer to the rut.

BTW.... I hope you don't mind but I posted your video on another muzzleloader hunting forum. They like it. They asked me what state it was. I said I wasn't sure but it looked a lot like areas I hunt here in Colorado. Is it?

Love the shot beginning at 3:05!
That is my backup location for the unit. It is proven to produce good bulls. I'm trying for a great bull in that first area where I filmed that fat bull but I need a helicopter to get in and out of that. 2180ft elevation gain is going to be brutal.

Nice buck. We have a couple of similar bucks hanging around town here. Nobody will bother them. I'm surprised to see them here so early. We usually get a lot of does first and the bucks show up closer to the rut.

BTW.... I hope you don't mind but I posted your video on another muzzleloader hunting forum. They like it. They asked me what state it was. I said I wasn't sure but it looked a lot like areas I hunt here in Colorado. Is it?
I don't mind at all. It is a draw unit in Colorado. That is the fattest bull I have ever seen. He is got to be over 6 years old. Probably around 8.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom