EXPO ROLL CALL SATURDAY?

elkassassin

Long Time Member
Easy TOPGUN!:D

I go to BS with Many Friends!

Not GAMBLE!:D

Wondering Who's gonna be there on Saturday?

I Heard I'm gettin My Ass Kicked a couple of times that day & I don't wanna miss it!:D

POST Up Boys & girls!

"""Supporting Speed Limits doesn't make You Anti Car"""

No & You'll never Fix STUPID or WACKO'S by changing Gun Laws You Dumb BITTCH!

I'll be there Saturday and Sunday.
Where will this a$$ kicking be taking place? :) is Will gonna be there, or is Heather gonna put you over her knee?

Traditional >>>------->

"Easy TOPGUN!"

I'll be moving more snow that we're getting and maybe doing a little "taking it easy" while you guys have a nice "gettogether"! Have fun, be safe, and stay the heck away from Heather! If you don't follow that last piece of advice, at least give her a smooch and tell her it's from Top!!!

I'm sure I'll be there but I'm not getting in the line for the asswhoopin' (either giving or taking). I had to promise the Mrs that my youthful behavior was over before she'd marry me... some 36 years ago. I've got her fooled, don't ya think?

Zeke

PS; If you see an ugly guy with a pretty wife and this pretty married daughter, it will be us.
3562img_0027.jpg

ELKASS.............are you asking about Saturday FEB23rd ???????????????????????????????????????????? damn key.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

That be Right kilo!

The Scenery is startin to look good already!

Are You & CUPSY gonna make it?

>I'll be your Huckleberry!

I don't know why, but I have a feeling you have used that line a time or two and Unfourtantly you have probably used it at the clubhouse as your catch phrase. Just messin with ya Rug.

I will be there to give my 50 donation

Elkass...I don't know if JB is going over or not. My friend wants to drive over and now I will have to wait and see what the Dr. has to say on 2/14 when I go back to see him after all the test results come back to him for evaluation on my neck/shoulder.
Might have to wait another year to drive over don't know yet.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

Get a Doctors Release kilo!:D

Feb 21 thru 24!

I know you're Grittin your Teeth Robb!

I'll show when hell freezes over or we get BOBCATBESS back at MM!!!

"The future is large scale auction tags.
The majority of the tags should go up
for auction anually. It MIGHT even be
good to allow second sales of auction
tags as in outfitters purchasing tags
and then re-selling them to the public."
TRISTATE 8/17/2012

My son and I will be there Saturday.
This time of year you can't beat rubbing shoulders with Zeke and hunting friends.

LAST EDITED ON Feb-02-13 AT 06:20PM (MST)[p]>I will be running around saturday!
>Just look for the Doug
>Miller look a like. :)
>

Doug Miller with plumbers crack:)

Ok Deadi we need to meet up at the show ! And for the record... I drove a 70 ss Chevelle in high school. We all know that all SS's sucked after 1970 ;-)

Bessy:

I'll be there all week, as you know. Make sure to be there. Remember, I will pay your deposit for one of those SCAM CWMU's hunts }> }> }>

Hey fellow MM'er, after missing last year to a scheduling conflict, the Skull Hooker will have a booth and I'm looking forward to meeting more of you this year. We have some show specials and I will throw in a free Skull Hooker hat for MM members! See ya there, Rob

Nice. Im there and will see you at the skull hooker booth. Bess me and the wife will be there Saturday around noon and I believe Justr and biggerfish2fry will be there around the same time.

I will be there on saturday validating my tags and then roaming around saying hello to a few friends but I dont plan on stick around for very long.

Tallbuck1

Nope!!!!....me and my friends are done with the WHCS. Good luck to all applying for tags!! I hope you all win one!!))

>Nice. Im there and will
>see you at the skull
>hooker booth. Bess me
>and the wife will be
>there Saturday around noon and
>I believe Justr and biggerfish2fry
>will be there around the
>same time.

Nice Sniper!

Your Wifes Sis gonna be there?

We can Skin a Buck,We can run a Trout Line, and a Country Boy Can Survive!

VIPOptics.com will be there in booth 2018. Stop by the show and see us. My buck will be at the show. Paul Pennie did a great job on the Taxidermy!

VIPOpticsBuck_zps8823eff3.jpg

www.VIPOptics.com

Optics for Western Hunters...
Sold by Western Hunters.

I'll be the one sporting the hot brunette lady in the leopard print tight skirt and boots.......she makes me look good!!!

>I'll be the one sporting the
>hot brunette lady in the
>leopard print tight skirt and
>boots.......she makes me look good!!!
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

Dang, maybe I should have taken up elk on one of those tickets he offered!!! I might be old, but I love ladies in boots and now you guys know everything you need to know about me, LOL!!!

Well I may be a little late on saturday. My brother in law has a lion tag and is coming down for the weekend. So if we dont get anything treed on friday I may be a little late on saturday :)
2671dscn0407.jpg

This is my lion I got last February. We have to take advantage of this good snow we are getting.

YOU Gonna Show PUNK?

The Last 2 Years You've been a NO-SHO cuzz you're busy playin around with Ms PUNK until late Afternoon!

Just Wonderin,The NewlyWedNess should be wearin off a little by now?:D:D:D

We can Skin a Buck,We can run a Trout Line, and a Country Boy Can Survive!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom