EXPO TAG WINNERS!!!

hmmmm...I see a guy I know drew a wasatch bull tag.....

Limit all US politicians to two terms.. One in office
One in prison ......
Illinois already does this, and it seems to be working for them.

Nothing here. Still a good show though.

Grizzly

PS. Tristate, please be an adult and respect my wishes that you do not respond to any of my posts. I, in turn, will do you the courtesy of not responding to any of yours. I simply do not wish to converse with you.

LAST EDITED ON Feb-27-13 AT 09:48PM (MST)[p]Cody Ekker better head to Vegas. Book Cliffs Rifle deer tag and Fishlake early rifle elk tag.

Hot Dang it looks like I'm going to be chasing Management Henry's bucks around this fall. I hope I can find me a 3x10 40 inch buck out there....

Here ya go fly. Keep your eye out for him. lol

Yelum

Theres logic, and theres women. They don't go together.

2626img_11120018.jpg

I'm still 0 for everything. And I hoped 2013 might be alucky year for me. There's still time, and we had fun at the show.

I thought this one was good.

RYAN HATFIELD CODY, WY Nikon Monarch 3-12x42 Rifle scope

Like he needs a free Nikon scope when he's set up with Zeiss.

Not saying he doesn't deserve it or anything like that just thought it was kind of funny.

I saw a couple names that I recognized but I was not one of the winners. It's still fun to play the Official Utah lottery. I got my money's worth out of daydreams and anticipation...... and the show was pretty cool too.

Congrats to all those who won. It should be a good year for you!

Zeke

>This post is beating the odds,
>
>having this many replies without a
>conspiracy theory.

HaHa I was thinking the same thing. Only a matter of time

Who is this Cody Ekker!! Man he is lucky. Deer and elk! That is awesome!

I don't think there is any other quality
so essential to success of any kind as the
quality of perseverance. It overcomes
almost everything, even nature.
-John D. Rockefeller

16 non resident winners out of all those tags.

How many non residents does this thing really bring in?

Do most of you guys that live in Utah just make it a day trip?

Is not bringing in outside money suppost to be one of the reasons for these tags?

Day trip...not so much. I make it a couple hour trip with my son in tow. I know guys that just run over at lunch to validate their person (ID) for the tag drawing.

I had fun daydreaming of a tag as well.. oh well... maybe next year!;) Now to finalize what I WILL do for the general drawing fun. hmmmm decisions decisions....

GOOD LUCK ALL and CONGRATS to those lucky few that did draw an Expo tag.

I drew a wasatch elk any weapon tag, couldn't believe it I always thought of it as more of a donation with the draw odds. I have no idea of where to even start.

>I drew a wasatch elk any
>weapon tag, couldn't believe it
>I always thought of it
> as more of a
>donation with the draw odds.
> I have no idea
>of where to even start.
>

Good luck man!
We might just see ya up there.
My bro and my son-in-law are right in the running for the tag.
Zeke

>Here ya go fly. Keep
>your eye out for him.
> lol
>
>
>Yelum
>
>Theres logic, and theres women. They
>don't go together.
>
>
2626img_11120018.jpg

Yelum,

It sounds like you and I need to talk before this fall. You seem to know where some awesome bucks are hanging out. I still kind of in shock that I won that tag...

Congrats to all the winners. Best of luck on the hunts. I was not one of the lucky, but a fun expo with the wife and boy. Always fun dreaming and hoping. See you all there next year!!!

>LAST EDITED ON Feb-27-13
>AT 09:48?PM (MST)

>
>Cody Ekker better head to Vegas.
> Book Cliffs Rifle deer
>tag and Fishlake early rifle
>elk tag.

He'll be spending some money on Taxi fees now! Wish I was too...

Cutbow

I'm late getting to the Dance. Just looked at the results. The Basin Boys did well. No BobCat or Bacdoc though. Some things never change. Piss Cutters Forever. Bacdoc

JUDAS BacDoc!

Good to hear from you!

"PISSCUTTERS Forever",LMAO!

But it Ain't Funny!

Just Truthful!:D

We can Skin a Buck,We can run a Trout Line, and a Country Boy Can Survive!

So when someone draws an expo tag to they just get a voucher in the mail, and have to pay the full price for the tag later, or is the $5 application fee all they have to pay?

>16 non resident winners out of
>all those tags.
>
>How many non residents does this
>thing really bring in?
>
>Do most of you guys that
>live in Utah just make
>it a day trip?
>
>Is not bringing in outside money
>suppost to be one of
>the reasons for these tags?
>

i counted 23 NR tag winners
8 of those are OIL tags

captain68,
When I drew an Expo elk tag in 2009, the DWR sent me a letter explaining the need to pay the full price for the tag and my options for doing so. I quickly paid the $280 and my tag was sent to me shortly thereafter in the mail.

The $5 app fee just gives you the chance to draw the tag. If you are EXTREMELY lucky and do draw the tag, you then pay the full price of the tag to the DWR.

The tags aren't free Bro! The DWR still gets their fee money when the winners redeem them later in the year.

Heck ya! Looks like I won a scope. Anyone know if I need to claim it or do they just send it to me?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom