Expo tag!

walleye1121

I am very unlucky at anything involving a draw, but I did manage to draw a Wasatch archery elk tag from the expo!

Crazy!!!

Really road runner there's only 320 bulls there come on the guy is excited there is potential for any thing as long as you get out and hunt why do people have to be so negative hunt hard and enjoy good things will come

That is a great tag to have! Congrats and good luck.

-Hawkeye-

My Favorite Expo Tag Quotes:

"It is fair to ask how much comes in with the five dollar application fees and how much went onto the ground.? Don Peay of SFW during 3/31/2005 Wildlife Board Meeting.

"There will be a full accounting of how the applications fees are spent.? Don Peay of SFW - 9/26/2006 - Monstermuleys.com

Muleman1 - never once did I say only 320 bulls come out of that unit. Never once did I say it would not be a good hunt.

There is not a 350+ bull around every tree in the Wasatch. As long as realistic expectations are set it will be an awesome hunt no matter what. Pretty sure I covered that.

Learn to use proper sentence structure by adding punctuation and your posts will read more fluent...

Hell! I will kill the first 320 bull that gets within 50 yards.
I wasted 19 years waiting for my Henry archery tag. I would have been 60 years old before I drew an elk tag through the regular draw.
I would love to kill a real trophy but I am realistic and will take a good bull in a heartbeat.

It is also nice to know this early in the year what to plan for.
Waiting til the end of May is a joke.

That's awesome. Last year my bro in law had that tag. Pretty country!

From the party of HUNTIN, FISHIN, PUBLIC LAND.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom