Extra incentive to buy a DVD

AWHOLELOTTABULL

Long Time Member
There is an extra incentive now to buy a DVD. A friend of mine joined the cause today and is going to donate a 22-250 to some lucky winner. Here's how it works. Once you buy a DVD your name will enter a pool. When we reach 250 DVDs sold we will draw a name from that pool of DVD owners. The lucky person drawn will walk away with a new rifle. Arrangements will be made to ship it to you through someone that has an FFL. If you live out of the country or you live in a state that we can't ship the rifle to it will be cashed out and you get the money instead. Let's see if we can get to 250 before the end of the month. Also, you get your name in the hat once for every DVD you buy. If you buy 3 for Christmas presents or birthdays you get your name in the hat 3 times. This is going to be great. I have got a lot of interest so this should put it up there even more. Good luck and remember what it's for. It's a small world out there and YOU can make a difference.

It's always an adventure!!!

If you are undecided or riding the fence on this one just remember what it's for. 100% of all the money (not profits)goes to Kenny and Carrie to help with costs incurred. If that's not enough to motivate you then maybe a chance to win a gun is. We have had a great response so far but our goal is 250 DVD's by the end of the month. Keep the orders coming in boys. Remember, you can order them from me by sending a $10 check per DVD or you can order them from this site from Brian. The money goes to the same place.

It's always an adventure!!!

Have you ordered your DVD yet? This is for a great cause and $10 isn't much, but if we all kick in, that $10 will amount to a great deal of help for their family!
And thanks Jim for being such an awesome person to do this!

See the "PLEASE READ" thread about 1/2 way down the page.. It is something AWHOLELOTTABULL is doing to help out one of our MM's family who lost a son!

Yeah I'm not trackin on this either??? I don't see a "PLEASE READ" thread and I don't see anywhere on these posts what DVD to buy to fund this.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom