Fauci the fraud

Status
Not open for further replies.
"The points that some people make trying to justify their positions completely lack critical thinking."

This to me is an attack.
There's a difference in attacking the person individually and saying their points lack critical thinking.

It's like telling somebody to quit bitching verses calling them a b!tch.

It would be libel, not slander, since it is written and not spoken.
Fair enough, though defamatory laws are treated the same regardless of whether the statement is written or oral. There's a reasonable chance libel as a verb would not be understood by some and my post was conversational in nature, not litigious. It's a distinction without a difference.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DW
There's a difference in attacking the person individually and saying their points lack critical thinking.

It's like telling somebody to quit bitching verses calling them a b!tch.

Fair enough, though defamatory laws are treated the same regardless of whether the statement is written or oral. There's a reasonable chance libel as a verb would not be understood by some and my post was conversational in nature, not litigious. It's a distinction without a difference.
I'm gonna hate myself in the morning...

It's still an ad hominem argument because it's basically telling someone that they can't think unless they agree with you. Instead of using that type of argument, debunk the points that were made with your own "critical thinking" without denigrating someone else's.

This "There's a reasonable chance libel as a verb would not be understood by some..." is another example.

Re: "It's a distinction without a difference."

Like no difference between an "oral" signature on a contract rather than a written one? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I'm gonna hate myself in the morning...

It's still an ad hominem argument because it's basically telling someone that they can't think unless they agree with you. Instead of using that type of argument, debunk the points that were made with your own "critical thinking" without denigrating someone else's.

This "There's a reasonable chance libel as a verb would not be understood by some..." is another example.

Re: "It's a distinction without a difference."

Like no difference between an "oral" signature on a contract rather than a written one? :rolleyes:
Absolutely, anybody can feel free to disagree with me... but they can at least have the decency to do it without personal attacks and support their positions with facts and not just more unsubstantiated conspiratorial accusations based not on information, but a lack of it.

Heck, I'm the only person on this thread that has even taken an opposing position. If I was offended by it, I would go somewhere else or stay quiet. Clearly I have no problem defending my positions.

But when an argument is made that Fauci was right to say it's okay to have the Super Bowl because cases were only at 16 at that time is met with a response saying, "Well, what was it two weeks after the Super Bowl?" when those numbers WERE two weeks after the Super Bowl, that person clearly didn't make a strong argument for their position. In fact, they countered the argument they attempted to make. Not to mention the fact that for their position to be fulfilled to their argued desire, Fauci would've had to cancel the Super Bowl (which the person making the argument didn't want). So what exactly are they trying to say? Was it okay to have the Super Bowl when cases were under a dozen in the whole USA at that time, or not? It's not a well-thought-out argument by the person that made it. But I never accused that person of lacking brain cells... in fact, I said that I've appreciated our discussions and that we could have lunch together and have a good time.

When a person writes that Rand Paul is a doctor with the purpose of legitimizing his opinion, yet it's an opinion countering that of another doctor (with ostensibly an equally legitimate opinion, if not moreso due to his training in Public Health and Virology)... then it's an argument that clearly wasn't made with the forethought of realizing the basic flaw in their primary premise.

I pointed out those flaws with relevant counterpoints. But I never once accused another person of lacking brain cells, suffering brain damage, or being disingenuous in their beliefs. The personal attacks have come 100% by those that can't stand a single person disagreeing with their attacks on Fauci as a "fraud," "incompetent," or "criminal." This entire thread is predicated as a personal attack on another.

PS... If you read back through, I've not even defended Fauci. He could be fired tomorrow and I won't care. My point isn't pro-Fauci, it's that the anti-Fauci posts here currently lack substance and are merely a regurgitation of an organized character assassination. I've simply showed examples such as when a person is upset with Fauci for wearing a mask and then is critical when he doesn't take it off soon enough, but he later says the science says it's okay to take it off after vaccination... it's not evidence of "fraud," it's merely evolving context and timelines.

As to your "distinction without a difference" eye roll... libel is actually considered more serious than slander since it's written and is considered more permanent, but they're treated the same by defamation laws. I don't know about your state, but Utah does allow enforcement of oral agreements for up to four years after the fact and subject to the Statute of Frauds. So I guess I'm not sure the meaning of the eye roll and reference to oral contracts?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DW
As to your "distinction without a difference" eye roll... libel is actually considered more serious than slander since it's written and is considered more permanent, but they're treated the same by defamation laws.
Actually, I somewhat agree with some of the points you make. I merely commented on the denial of using an ad hominen. One doesn't have to come right out and call another person an idiot; lots of way to imply it with other ad hominen vehicles.

As for the part I quoted above, that's was my point; there IS a difference -- a distinction WITH a difference. In addition to being more permanent, libel is obviously easier to prove in a court of law.

Now..I'm outta here. Have fun. I'll go back to being a...

fly.gif
on the wall.

Last edited:
Actually, I somewhat agree with some of the points you make. I merely commented on the denial of using an ad hominen. One doesn't have to come right out and call another person an idiot; lots of way to imply it with other ad hominen vehicles.

As for the part I quoted above, that's was my point; there IS a difference -- a distinction WITH a difference. In addition to being more permanent, libel is obviously easier to prove in a court of law.

Now..I'm outta here. Have fun. I'll go back to being a...

on the wall.
?? Not a bad idea, this is getting boring. Maybe I'll join you ?

As to the "court of law" comment, I'm aware of that difference which is why I already stated I was merely being conversational and not litigious. But I promise if I ever get litigious, I'll use the defamatory laws correctly ?

PS. I don't intend to imply anybody's an idiot and certainly don't personally attack others, I'm just being succinct in my responses... which apparently can come off wrong. Also, it is possible where I take nothing here personally that I need to be more conscientious of the fact that others may.

Absolutely, anybody can feel free to disagree with me... but they can at least have the decency to do it without personal attacks and support their positions with facts and not just more unsubstantiated conspiratorial accusations based not on information, but a lack of it.

Heck, I'm the only person on this thread that has even taken an opposing position. If I was offended by it, I would go somewhere else or stay quiet. Clearly I have no problem defending my positions.

But when an argument is made that Fauci was right to say it's okay to have the Super Bowl because cases were only at 16 at that time is met with a response saying, "Well, what was it two weeks after the Super Bowl?" when those numbers WERE two weeks after the Super Bowl, that person clearly didn't make a strong argument for their position. In fact, they countered the argument they attempted to make. Not to mention the fact that for their position to be fulfilled to their argued desire, Fauci would've had to cancel the Super Bowl (which the person making the argument didn't want). So what exactly are they trying to say? Was it okay to have the Super Bowl when cases were under a dozen in the whole USA at that time, or not? It's not a well-thought-out argument by the person that made it. But I never accused that person of lacking brain cells... in fact, I said that I've appreciated our discussions and that we could have lunch together and have a good time.

When a person writes that Rand Paul is a doctor with the purpose of legitimizing his opinion, yet it's an opinion countering that of another doctor (with ostensibly an equally legitimate opinion, if not moreso due to his training in Public Health and Virology)... then it's an argument that clearly wasn't made with the forethought of realizing the basic flaw in their primary premise.

I pointed out those flaws with relevant counterpoints. But I never once accused another person of lacking brain cells, suffering brain damage, or being disingenuous in their beliefs. The personal attacks have come 100% by those that can't stand a single person disagreeing with their attacks on Fauci as a "fraud," "incompetent," or "criminal." This entire thread is predicated as a personal attack on another.

PS... If you read back through, I've not even defended Fauci. He could be fired tomorrow and I won't care. My point isn't pro-Fauci, it's that the anti-Fauci posts here currently lack substance and are merely a regurgitation of an organized character assassination. I've simply showed examples such as when a person is upset with Fauci for wearing a mask and then is critical when he doesn't take it off soon enough, but he later says the science says it's okay to take it off after vaccination... it's not evidence of "fraud," it's merely evolving context and timelines.

As to your "distinction without a difference" eye roll... libel is actually considered more serious than slander since it's written and is considered more permanent, but they're treated the same by defamation laws. I don't know about your state, but Utah does allow enforcement of oral agreements for up to four years after the fact and subject to the Statute of Frauds. So I guess I'm not sure the meaning of the eye roll and reference to oral contracts?
Since I'm "that person" let's be 100% clear.

I get calls from folks all the time telling me they have a crack in a ceiling. Or a wall. Without having to see it 95% of the time I can finish their sentence, explain what's wrong, tell them they have a corresponding crack they haven't seen.

Why? Because I've been doing drywall since I was 5.

My mechanic can generally tell me what's wrong, without looking, his dad was a mechanic.

Fauci is the head of America's infectious disease PREVENTION and RESPONSE. It was NO SECRET that Covid was epidemic in China, In JANUARY. It was no SECRET that cases were spreading worldwide, IN JANUARY. It was NO SECRET that HE KNEW gain of function on coronavirus was being done, IN WUHAN. We KNOW THIS because Obama shut down funding of it. FAUCI WORKED FOR OBAMA. It's no secret what SARS did/does. But somehow, Fauci was caught in the dark?

So we either have to believe that despite all that KNOWLEDGE Fauci had, he "knew better", or he was woefully incompetent. Either way, his EMPLOYMENT should have been terminated.

As to masks, again I'm just a dumb drywaller. But us dumb drywallers have been wearing masks for decades. 3m masks. On EVERY BOX it says "no effective for virus or mold protection". The box I have now, that is not there, but the warning paper inside SPECIFICALLY MENTIONS COVID. Combine that with that stupid respirator class I had to take years ago, and either 3m and OSHA were lying about effectiveness, or they were correct. Since they haven't been sued, I'll assume they were correct.

So am I to believe, the director of the NIH didn't know about mask ineffectiveness for virus protection? Despite decades of peer reviewed studies? Or was he being theatrical?

Again either one should have lead to his loss of employment.

As to Grizz. Of course he's full of it. He didn't shut down his buisness, he said so. He didn't lock down, I've read about him being hunting. He didn't do anything on a personal level that would lead you to believe he thought we were all going to die, anymore than any of us, but he does need to virtue signal otherwise.

Like Grizz I did not shut down. I did not lock down. I fought with my district to get my kids in school, where they were all year. I did not wear a mask in any customers house, minus one who asked me to. I ate in restaurants on the day they opened. And, I got my shot. Unlike him, I won't try to convince you otherwise.

And nope, I still don't hate him, and still find him interesting, even if I don't believe things he tries to say

Does that automatically make him correct? Because so are Anthony Fauci and Chris Duntsch.

The points that some people make trying to justify their positions completely lack critical thinking. We've seen a dozen examples of that in this thread alone.

And, we're now supposed to take advice from some random lady with a TikTok account who can't even spell "#faucci" just because we like her message?

Some of my best friends share the far-right beliefs, but I don't know a single person who is better off being the angry old man that those beliefs have instilled, constantly looking to be aggrieved and offended by the "woke" crowd. Look how many of you have resorted to personal attacks of a fellow hunter over political differences when I've not once attacked you. How sad and depressing a life that must be.
No,but that can also be said about Fauci. He and China definitely need to be looked into. Not by the WHO and not only the democrats. The whole covid thing stinks and it stunk from the get go.

Haha. The way that some people will put a random person that they'd never heard of before on a pedestal (as long as they'll say what that person wants to hear) is hilariously comical.

You're very first paragraph on this thread. GMAFB.

Hell let's just use the whole comment.

Haha. The way that some people will put a random person that they'd never heard of before on a pedestal (as long as they'll say what that person wants to hear) is hilariously comical.

Fauci has been Director of NIAID since President Reagan in 1984, and was given the Presidential Medal of Freedom by President George W Bush in 2008, but some random guy at his kitchen table is now the preeminent opinion to be repeated on social media? I could post videos of hundreds of acclaimed scientists and doctors praising Fauci, but the far-right is constantly looking for something to support their narrative... no matter how nominal and obscure.

The far-right decided months ago to attack and scapegoat Fauci and, like lemmings, their followers have regurgitated what they're told to say.

I can watch FNC and within a day or two it's being repeated on this site. It's quite sad.

No,but that can also be said about Fauci. He and China definitely need to be looked into. Not by the WHO and not only the democrats. The whole covid thing stinks and it stunk from the get go.
Totally agree!

And if we learn there's an issue, then let's deal with it harshly. But we're not there yet.

What we have now isn't information, it's a lack of information and a multitude of questions. But that doesn't make somebody a criminal.

People need to get the answers and then form the opinion. Too many people form the opinion and then find some random kooky person that will tell them what they want to hear.

That's not how our society should work.

PS. As to "that can also be said about Fauci." You're correct, but I never said Rand Paul was a fraud or criminal so the comparison isn't quite apples to apples when it comes to the legitimacy of a physician.

Last edited:
Totally agree!

And if we learn there's an issue, then let's deal with it harshly. But we're not there yet.

What we have now isn't information, it's a lack of information and a multitude of questions. But that doesn't make somebody a criminal.

Get the answers and then form the opinion. Too many people form the opinion and then find some random kooky person that will tell them what they want to hear.

That's not how our society should work.

PS. As to "that can also be said about Fauci." You're correct, but I never said Rand Paul was a fraud or criminal so the comparison isn't quite apples to apples.

A criminal investigation might.

Little birdies chirping it seems

A criminal investigation might.

Little birdies chirping it seems
Maybe. And if he's guilty, then lock him up.

What's your personal litmus test for a criminal investigation being consistent with criminal activity? Especially before the evidence has become public?

Gaetz, Trump, and Giuliani all have ongoing criminal investigations. One hasn't even been started for Fauci (yet?).

Is it a little early to declare guilt or innocence for some and not others when none of us have actually seen the evidence that prosecutors and investigators have?

Last edited:
I don't think anything will be proven without cooperation from China, but I could be wrong.

Any trials that take place should probably be held in Nuremberg, Germany since it involves the entire world. Think 1945-46.

Maybe. And if he's guilty, then lock him up.

What's your personal litmus test for a criminal investigation being consistent with criminal activity? Especially before the evidence has become public?

Gaetz, Trump, and Giuliani all have ongoing criminal investigations. One hasn't even been started for Fauci (yet?).

Is it a little early to declare guilt or innocence for some and not others when none of us have actually seen the evidence that prosecutors and investigators have?

600,000 Americans dead, NIH funding Ecolife who funded Wuhan lab, an obvious work around Obama Admin cutting funding.

And honestly, I doubt Fauci is a criminal. He is UNBELIEVABLY bad at his job and should have been shown the door a year ago.

He's either the foremost expert on infectious disease, meaning he is fully aware of origin of Covid.

Or he's completely naive to it. And that's even scarier.

He can't be both at the same time.

And either prove he's wildly incompetent.

Incompetent doesn't mean criminal, but it does mean he should be fired, months ago. And based on the Vanity Fair piece, I'm guessing Fauci will soon feel the need to spend more time with family.

Occam's razor. We can believe a corona virus, mutated into bat soup via a pangolin, and spontaneously spread world wide, and the Communist Chinese government were totally surprised, Or, it leaked from the Wuhan lab. Considering the lack of bats carrying corona within hundreds of miles and the historic lack of honesty in CCP, vs the lab being the source, which is the most likely?

And WHO is responsible for knowing this? The NIH head? Or Trump?

I'm going the NIH head, vs the real estate developer.

There is a reason all the sudden this is in the press. I'm guessing an investigation has been long under way

600,000 Americans dead, NIH funding Ecolife who funded Wuhan lab, an obvious work around Obama Admin cutting funding.

And honestly, I doubt Fauci is a criminal. He is UNBELIEVABLY bad at his job and should have been shown the door a year ago.

He's either the foremost expert on infectious disease, meaning he is fully aware of origin of Covid.

Or he's completely naive to it. And that's even scarier.

He can't be both at the same time.

And either prove he's wildly incompetent.

Incompetent doesn't mean criminal, but it does mean he should be fired, months ago. And based on the Vanity Fair piece, I'm guessing Fauci will soon feel the need to spend more time with family.

Occam's razor. We can believe a corona virus, mutated into bat soup via a pangolin, and spontaneously spread world wide, and the Communist Chinese government were totally surprised, Or, it leaked from the Wuhan lab. Considering the lack of bats carrying corona within hundreds of miles and the historic lack of honesty in CCP, vs the lab being the source, which is the most likely?

And WHO is responsible for knowing this? The NIH head? Or Trump?

I'm going the NIH head, vs the real estate developer.

There is a reason all the sudden this is in the press. I'm guessing an investigation has been long under way
You might be right. Hopefully we find out either way. I have no loyalty to the man so I don't care, but I really do hope nothing sinister has happened for all our well-being. Nobody wins if this was deliberate in any way.

Common sense with the information now points to Fauchi being a Fraud, liar and conspirator on many fronts.

Fauci is a pawn in a game he isn’t even aware is going on. I think he’s a fool, but taking every possible position on every issue doesn’t make him a criminal.

If his lack of supervision over gain of function experiments led to this disaster, then get a rope.

Fauci is up to his neck in blame for all the deaths in the US. His deception with the Wuhan gain of function research and his constant lying about the virus makes him culpable in the millions of deaths around the world. He will never see any justice for his participation in this travesty. When Fauci says the Chinese would not release the virus on their own people; really? The government is communist. How many millions did Stalin and Mao kill to further their ideology. The Chinese have him under their thumb; like they have the Bidens. When you sleep with dogs you get fleas. If you think he will be charged or even be fired think again. The FBI and the Justice Department are corrupt. Only enemies of the Democrats are charged with crimes. Whatever happened with the Durham probe? The Hillary emails, her server, and the Clinton Foundation? Hunter Biden? ; to name a few. I believe very little from the mainstream media and the government.
This reply will most likely get this thread shut down.

What most of you are trying to make from these emails is pure stupidity. what is a fact is had the orange loser listened to Fauci rather than prescribe Lysol injections we'd all be better off. how fast you forget, over 600,000 dead and it was just a hoax that would go away when it warmed up. a year ago.

We have the Fauci emails now let's see the Barr memo spinning the Mueller report to protect der Fuhrer as the judge ordered. it's so bad even the new administration wants it kept under wraps. forever ? or until the time is right ? ah whatever, save it until after the capital treason investigation is over. and yes there will be one. or five.

What most of you are trying to make from these emails is pure stupidity. what is a fact is had the orange loser listened to Fauci rather than prescribe Lysol injections we'd all be better off. how fast you forget, over 600,000 dead and it was just a hoax that would go away when it warmed up. a year ago.

We have the Fauci emails now let's see the Barr memo spinning the Mueller report to protect der Fuhrer as the judge ordered. it's so bad even the new administration wants it kept under wraps. forever ? or until the time is right ? ah whatever, save it until after the capital treason investigation is over. and yes there will be one. or five.
Welcome back. We missed your nonsensical posts. Your streak continues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom