FAV-O-RITE BBQ HOUSE

YukonDall

Long Time Member
MAN............A COLD BREWSKI & BBQ GO TOGATHER......HERE WHERE I LIVE IN CENTRAL CALI WE HAVE A NATIONAL AWARD WINNING BBQ GURU. HE IS ON THE NATIONAL BBQ CIRCUIT..... HE OWNS QN FOR YOU BBQ HOUSE......ITS NOT TOO BAD...............WHATS YOUR FAVORITE SLOPPY THROW IT ON THE FLOOR BBQ HOUSE LIKE ?????............YD.

I ate at a pretty good one in Jacksonville Illinois, it was called the brick house. I had the hot ribs and they actually caused me physical pain. They were pretty good.

Porter Street BBQ. Their motto is "It's all about the love, baby!"

It's right down the street from where I work.

Eel

it's not a 40 incher but it's closer than the last 40 incher you posted....

JB

I have looked all around Boise for some good ribs, but no luck. I hope someday I can travel the world in search of the best baby backs. That would be the good life...

TANK.......WHEN YOU LEAVE ON THAT TRIP, COME GET ME.... I HAVE ALWAYS THOUGHT THAT TRIP WOULD BE HEAVEN. A FEW PUBS WOULD BE ON TAP AS WELL.....YD. (EXCUSE THE PUN).

TYLER........ON CLOVIS AVE. JUST NORTH OF SHAW ON THE LEFT HAND SIDE ABOUT 4 BLOCKS.....Q N FOR YOU......NOT TOO SHABBY.... (LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU TRY IT, I"LL BUY A BREWSKI)............YD.

On "G" street headed north out of Merced, CA is one called 'The Hickory Pit". Has a big sign of a pig on the roof. Outstanding. pc

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom