Favorite Camo Patterns

NMBOWHUNTR

Hey everyone...

Just was wondering what camo patterns are the perfered throughout New Mexico. Trying to get some feedback from all four corners of the state and types of terrain. I hunt primarly in the NW corner on the sagebrush flats and use advantage max-1. What are some of your favorite patterns?

Predator is Fantastic! ASAT is as well. From experience and from talking to tons of experienced hunters, nothing comes close to Predator and ASAT.

Advantage max-1 and 3-d open country is what I put on all my guides in chasing antelope and mule deer in central NM.

plaid

Agree with hunt bambi. Camo is way overrated. I just wish I owned something that matched or at least did not have holes in it.

I've got a Desert Shadow pattern that more than one hunting buddy has told me that I'm very hard to spot when I'm wearing it, even when they've know exactly where I'm at. Does it make a difference to deer or barbarys? Can't say, but I do know it doesn't seem to make a lick of difference if I don't keep the wind in my face, which is a huge challenge here in NM, the way wind constantly changes directions. Very frustrating...

I have a "hefty" hunting buddy that isn't the stealthiest fellar in the woods and I gotta say, when that boy is wearing Predator he is almost hard to spot. The four feet of toilet paper blowing in the wind usually gives him away though. God bless him. I like max 1

I have found the Game Guard blends really well and has a lot of the yellows we are seeing lately(lack of rain)!!!!!!

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom