FAVORITE CARTOON???

B

bobcatbess

GROWING UP I KINDA LIKED THE FLINTSTONES!!!

I LIKE HANK HILL!!!

JUST WONDERING WHAT YOU BOYS & GIRLS LIKE???

THE ONLY bobcat!!! :D :D :D

>
> YOSEMITE SAM

Ricka-fricka-racken-fracken..grrrrrrr LOL LOVE Yosemite Sam and Foghorn Leghorn. Looney Tunes will always be my favorite cartoons.

Hey Bessy...when did you grow up?

Bugs Bunny Roadrunner Hour.

My favorite print cartoon was the "Far Side"

WELL I HAVEN'T YET!!!

I'M AN OLD BASTARD BUT YOUNG AT HEART!!!

THE ONLY bobcat!!! :D :D :D

South Park!
Eric
deerline.gif

LAST EDITED ON Jan-12-07 AT 08:14AM (MST)[p]The Far Side was the best print cartoon ever. EVER! The Simpsons are the best since the 80's. Looney Tunes are the all time best. I just never get tired of seeing Wile E. Coyote get blown up and fall off cliffs over and over and over and over again. The Bugs Bunny cartoons from the 40's are a trip! Their WWII propaganda was hiliarious - I still can't believe how they got away with using the racial slurs they did. It is funny that they were that brazenly irreverant and insensitive! You can't even find them on re-runs now.

Oh yeah - don't let TK lie to you, she liked the SMURFS! Some of our biggest fights ever were over control of the TV for Saturday morning cartoons. I probably only ever got to see like two episodes of Johnny Quest because it came on the same time as her precious Smurfs. We never really fought over Looney Tunes though - we always agreed on that.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Fog Horn Leg Horn and Deputy Dog can't remember if that was his name or not. Oh yea, and the sheep dog when Wile Coyote was always trying to get the sheep.

Hay!!!!
Quick Draw McGraw!!!
And his alter-ego...... El Cabong!!!!

Roy nailed it, Gary Larsen is a god... "The Far Side" is/was the greatest.

"Situation's changed, Jules. Take my baffalo gun 'an hand me my mime rifle...."

gotta be bugs bunny ,,,,, and i'm pretty sure i have most if not all the far side books, got the complete far side, a far side compendium its called for christmas year before last,,,, and i really liked Bloom County also Opus and Bill the Cat lol

Ant had STYLE!!!

There are only two types of people - The Hunters and the hunted,
I hunt.
Alchase

When I was a kid the couldn't miss saturday morning cartoon was Johnny Quest. I also loved the Looney Toons, all of em! Especially Bugs Bunny and the opera singer when Bugs has him rolling all over the stage turning many different colors, trying to hold that one note forever!!! And also that little martian dude, Foghorn Leghorn, The Tazmanian Devil, Daffy Duck, Miss Prissy.

And how about a hand for Mel Blanc the voice of all of those characters. Clap clap clap clap. What a voice!

>
>Oh yeah - don't let TK
>lie to you, she liked
>the SMURFS! Some of our
>biggest fights ever were over
>control of the TV for
>Saturday morning cartoons. I probably
>only ever got to see
>like two episodes of Johnny
>Quest because it came on
>the same time as her
>precious Smurfs. We never really
>fought over Looney Tunes though
>- we always agreed on
>that.
>
>
Shut up, Roy! You always wanted to watch He-Man or Dungeons and Dragons or some other dorky show. And I had a thing for Hefty and Papa Smurf..... LOL

"Speed of lightning, roar of thunder....fighting all that rob and plunder....UNDERDOG!!"

I love UNDERDOG...I actually have it as my ring tone on my phone.

I also liked Darkwing Duck, Tailspin, Animaniacs, Ninja Turtles, Ducktales, Simpsons, and King of the Hill.

For a cartoon TV show, you really cant beat Futurama...

one of the best ones right here..

"Drop down, increase speed, reverse direction"

:( Somebody didn't like bouncing betty :(

Kinda hard to beat Tom & Jerry. My 3 year old loves it too. Just good clean cartoon fun.

I KINDA LIKED THE JETSONS ALSO!!!

AND THE UNDER DOG AS TUFF BUFF STATED!!!

THE ONLY bobcat THINKING MOST OF THE CARTOONS MENTIONED WERE JUST WAY TO CLEAN & NOT VIOLENT ENOUGH FOR TODAYS KIDS,SAD BUT TRUE!!!

What about H.R. Puffinstuff? I know that it wasnt a cartoon, but what a goofy show! Those writers must have been really hopped up on goofballs!!! I think that Jimmy was stuffing som magic weed into Freddy the flute!
Eric
deerline.gif

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom