God is Great!
Life is Good!
And People are Crazy!
I love not acting my age,
Damn I love my NASCAR race,
And Hell yes I love my Truck!
And a good BBQ!
I am Medicine And I am Poison!
What Voltage of Cordless Sawzall are you running & what's your quickest Drive-By at hackin the Horns off of RoadKills?

This Favorite Shhit is getting old already!

This is an easy one. JR Munchies burger in Richfield UT. I have on occasion felt the urge and headed down for a quick Saturday trip from Cache Valley just to throw one on the grill!

Green chili cheeseburger from the Buckhorn Cafe in San Antonio, NM. The owner won a throw down against Bobby Flay. Right across the street is the Owl Cafe and their's aren't much worse. I really believe it's not a cheeseburger without roasted Hatch, NM green chili.

Theres a little place between Durango, CO and Farmington NM called the Red Mesa cafe and bakery. They got some real good burgers on fresh buns.

Big Al's Junction in Kanab (formerly The Junction)! A regular stop when I'm driving North to Zion for fun!

Smash Burger and In-n-Out for 'fast food' burgers!

Zen Burger, or my own grill if I'm in home in Phx and don't feel like the fast food variety. ;)

S.

:)

PS: We all know what 'opinions' are like..... Everybody's got one! ;)

>Theres a little place between Durango,
>CO and Farmington NM called
>the Red Mesa cafe and
>bakery. They got some real
>good burgers on fresh buns.
>

green chili smothered tortilla burger from franciscos is better than red mesa

Team_UNC

The MONGO BURGER at the Healdsburger in Healdsburg, CA.....triple patties and cheese w/ all the trimmings...don't even bother to order the Fries or Milk Shake as you will be throwing it away.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

There are some great burgers in this country, but for just a simple burger with GREAT taste, I gotta give it to "In & Out". Those folks can make a burger!

The Juicy Lucy is my favorite hamburger. It's not a burger joint, it's a type of hamburger sandwich. It's from MN.

http://img1.jurko.net/avatar_13010.jpg[/img][/url]

In N out burger is the most over rated, boring burger I've ever had. I've never understood the hype. I'm going to go with Apollo burger, or Farmer Boys.

JB Bar in Sheldon, Iowa and Red Robin and Fudruckers in the running to. A good burger to me is nearly as equal to a good steak.

Good old double double with two extra patties my favorite. So I guess its a quadra quadra quadra quadra. Yes I take pics of my food.

277561782_1601728244019_1260460976_1625363_1457666_n.jpg

5 Guys is the best chain burger one can buy... whataburger and in and out is overrated crap imo

Team_UNC

5 Guys Burgers

Reviews from around the web
yelp.com - 41 reviews
"Not sure what all the hype is about this being one of the best buger places; it's really on par with In-N-Out except you get to choose from a long list of toppings & munch on free peanuts while you wait for your order. ..."? ? - Nov 8, 2010
"So, this place is way over priced. Almost $5 for a single patty burger at a fast food joint? My burger was luke warm and the cheese wasn't even melted. Ok, so you get all the toppings you want for free, I don't think I have ever had to ..."? ? - Nov 1, 2010
www.yelp.com/biz/five-guys-burgers-and-fries-vacaville
urbanspoon.com
"Great price for a hamburger. Even though ... Great price for a hamburger. Even though cooked well done, turned out juicy. The small order of fries is huge !"? ? - Sep 22, 2010

http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

I love good burgers. Travel far a wide to get good ones. In the 80's thru the mid-90's Johns Sierra Market between Woodfords and Markleeville, Alpine Co. Cailf.(about 30 miles from Carson City, NV. and 20 miles south of S. Lake Tahoe). Char broiled, special sauce and great buns.

I agree IN and Out, greatly overrated.

from the "Heartland of Wyoming"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom