Favorite "No Trespassing" Sign?

berto

Very Active Member
Show us pictures if you have them, otherwise just tell us the wording on the sign.

I stumbled onto this one this past rifle season...

no_trespassing.jpg

For those that can't quite make out the words, it reads: "I WILL SHOOT ANY BASTARD TRESPASSING" with the initials "TP" at the bottom.

I AIN'T GOT NO PICTURES!!!

BUT I SEEN ONE ONCE THAT SAID!!!

TRESSPASSERS WILL BE SHOT,SURVIVORS WILL BE GUT SHOT 3 MORE TIMES!!!

THE ONLY bobcat!!! :D :D :D

I went to college in Ellensburg Wa and in a place I liked to fish on the Yakima river there was a fence line with the following sign. NO HUNTING OR FISHING: JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE A HUNTING OR FISHING LICENSE DOESNT GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO TRESPASS AFTER ALL I HAVE A MARRIAGE LICENSE AND IT DOESNT GIVE ME THE RIGHT TO SCREW YOUR WIFE.

I bought a couple signs at an outdoor show a few years ago.
They say:
"Hey A**HOLE! THIS AIN'T YOUR F**K'IN LAND
GO AWAY NOW or we'll mistake you for a large annoying squirrel"

Also saw one in Colorado this season that said:

" No Trespassing, Private Property
Your Already In Range"

"Good mass & long brow tines"

My favorite one is in the Riverton, Wyoming area. We were looking for a specific ranch to hunt whitetails on, and had become lost. The sign out front says "Hunters and preachers, don't even ask!"

I parked my truck at the gate, walked a quarter mile up the road to the owner working on a combine, and asked if that applied to directions also. :) He just laughed and said that kept the majority of people away. We chatted a while, became friends, and we hunted that ranch for the next 6 years.

A couple of crazy old hermits own some land out near ours. One year they put up a sign that said:

"DO NOT ASK TO HUNT HERE. THOSE WHO CAN HUNT KNOW WHO THEY ARE."

a few years later this was painted on a purple plastic sled:

"NO HUNT. NO PARK."

these guys are weird, they have orange painted on literally every tree on the property

Yup!
That was the best 1000th post EVAR!!

Chef
"I Love Animals...They're Delicious!"

LAST EDITED ON Dec-13-06 AT 00:03AM (MST)[p]A friend of mine has the best one I've heard. Says "Trespassers Will be Violated!" I wouldn't even take the chance.

Wazzu99

When I got out of the service I went an visited a buddy in Hagerman Idaho_On one of the fences a sign blown in half from a shotgun said "No Tres".Yep-he said,Just Sage Bushes.

We have one on our gate that says... "IF YOU CAN READ THIS, YOU'RE IN RANGE"

Its more of a joke than anything, we rarely have problems with tresspassers. There is more than enough public land around for them to bother with our little slice of heaven.

I didn't take this, not really a "No Trespass" sign, but I always thought it would get the job done...

4580137c0d206499.jpg

LOL, you made me blow my salad all over my monitor, that is great!
Now where is it so I can follow your sign to a nice 8x8 bull.

There are only two types of people - The Hunters and the hunted,
I hunt.
Alchase

I saw one that said
"My Pitbull will make it to that fence you just crossed 5 seconds faster then you can"
and under that was
"What is meaner then a Pitbull with aids? The man who gave it to him."

There are only two types of people - The Hunters and the hunted,
I hunt.
Alchase

Out in Hamlin Valley near the Utah - Nevada border there's a parcle of property posted in big block letters about every 200' or so " NO LIBERALS "

Made me laugh!

RUS

Yes,
I makes me mad when these idiots park outside of their marked area. Had one beach come pulling in so fast one time at the bank, her damn right mirror hit my driving side mirror and bent it back. Just looked at me and jumped out and ran into the bank.
So I just got out and snapped her's backward and left it dangling.

Brian

LAST EDITED ON Dec-14-06 AT 00:57AM (MST)[p]WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
trespassers will receive one
warning shot
IN THE GUTS..........

at nice looking corn fields
in melba idaho

I was hunting the river bottom as a kid and came across one that said Trespassers will be eaten!

An old farmer where I used to pheasant hunt had a sign on his fence that read.

No tresspasin
No huntin
No fishin
No nuttin

Never did figure out the no nuttin! LOL! I would kid him about every time I seen him.

Found this sign a few years back while out looking at the damage done by a crown fire. The tv station trespased onto his land to film part of it and I think he was a little mad.

You would think he could at least make an exception for Jesus.

4581db553dbddec1.jpg

My favorite sign was in Arizona and said:

"No trespassing violators will be experimented upon"

I just wish I would have taken a picture of it.

MDnut

Can't find the picture, but it was 5 words and only "no" was spelled correctly:

"NO trepassing
NO huting ether"

I printed this post, I may copy some of these for my land, but I doubt it will do a bit of good. I live in the biggest tresspassing, slob hunter, road hunting capital of the state. Most of my signs end up missing or just thrown in the ditch.

What I need is a camera able to send a remote signal to a recorder, so if they destroy the signs and camera, I still have it recorded.

drahtaar,

i have been trying to come up with a good way to catch vandals in the act. the best idea i have come up with is a trail cam.

good luck

I have been building some trail cams. Haven't had the guts to tear apart the lens and do a IR cam. If you have a white flash go off by your gate, they will wreck your cam too.

I just wish I could catch them destroying property just once, please God, just once.

Most people I confront know they are in the wrong, only one guy decided he was going to take me, that got a little interesting.

My favorite is near Ennis Montana that says no tresspassing Cause my bull can do the 100yd dash in about 10.4 seconds anyone that can go faster is welcome.
Driftersifter

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom