Fawn and Foxes

archerycrazy

My friend told me he had spotted several grey foxes on the hill behind our homes, so this evening I decided to climb the steep cliffs to see if I could find them. I found their den high up on a ledge and caught a quick glimpse of a young one. I pulled out my cell phone and started playing with a predator call app. Next thing I know a couple of foxes came running right at me. I snapped off several frames as they barked and growled at me. It was pretty cool.

The fawn pic was taken last weekend. My brother and I went scouting and saw at least 30 does with multiple fawns in less than two hours. It seems the fawn crop was abundant this year, at least in our areas here in Southern Utah. Enjoy.

3476fox_1.jpg

7052fox_2.jpg

3426fox_3.jpg

8459fox_4.jpg

1877fox_6.jpg

6685fawn1.jpg

Great pics Archerycrazy. I especially found the pics of the gray foxes responding to your calls both entertaining and amusing. Thanks for sharing.

Eldorado

Next time!

Squeeze the Trigger!

Don't know if you have or like Small Game but you'll have way less of it with them around!

I know!

I know.....................!

For GAWDS Sakes Guys,We Got Kids on this Site,Some of them are 65 years Old!:D

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

BOP...I normally wouldn't hesitate to rid our game animals of a predator, but the mountain behind my house is well within the city limits, and I would have a street full of neighbors coming out of their houses to see who is firing...now my bow on the other hand...

Are those grey foxes, or kit foxes? I live in the same area and I've seen them several times when I didn't have a camera, but every time I bring my camera, they're never around. Sneeky little buggers.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom