FBI reopens Clinton email case

What is weird is that you all said Comey was in the bag for her and has sold out to the Clinton Foundation underground money train. So is this just Comey trying to get more money in his pocket or is he actually a person with a moral center and has professional integrity?

Why cheer lead him now after saying that he is a sell out?

I am all for it but I don't think this will play well with the fakers who believe the election is rigged unless it is rigged to get Donald elected in which case that would mean Trump would not be a legitimate president either.

Nemont

LAST EDITED ON Oct-28-16 AT 01:21PM (MST)[p]"Think they wanna look foolish again or do they go for the jugular?"

It doesn't matter. A Clinton supporter is a Clinton supporter, but it's probably just another show again, unless they're trying to cover their asses in case Trump wins and appoints a new Attorney General.

If it was about that then why wouldn't they wait to see who wins and then decide whether to pursue the case? You do realize that Comey wouldn't be Trump's FBI director and that the new AG wouldn't be able to prosecute Comey unless it was proven he did something unethical or illegal. That is a very, very high hurdle to climb when you have a guy like Comey and his career of be a boy scout.

But hey anything is possible.

Nemont

Rumblings are that lifelong FBI and Justice people are pissed off that they allowed politics to influence the investigation and these are people that were involved in it. I think Comey has decided to try to save his integrity but that may be too late. Some of the latest emails tend to show she compromised national security so the serious spooks in the government may be pushing him now.

>LAST EDITED ON Oct-28-16
>AT 01:21?PM (MST)

>
>"Think they wanna look foolish again
>or do they go for
>the jugular?"
>
>It doesn't matter. A Clinton supporter
>is a Clinton supporter, but
>it's probably just another show
>again, unless they're trying to
>cover their asses in case
>Trump wins and appoints a
>new Attorney General.

zactly .....lol

hey dude if the harlot get indicted who's gonna step up to the plate Bidon...LOL..will we have to delay the elections...hah unprecedented comes to mind right now...

lotsa people are squirming now...

Let's be real about this. for starters the FBI did not reopen the case. it has never been closed.

The emails did not come from Clinton's private server. one source says they didn't come from Clinton at all. all they said was there are emails related to the case.

I know Trump just turned this into a conviction but you need to be a little smarter than he is if you don't want to sound like a Manny.

And even if it was what you've dreamed of it's doubtful we'll hear before the election and the verdict won't be read until it's about time for her reelection. sorry Charlie.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

LAST EDITED ON Oct-28-16 AT 01:49PM (MST)[p]A lot of libs would love Biden to replace Hillary. Biden would beat Trump harder than Hillary.

But if you weren't a dumb beaner you'd know our justice system doesn't work fast enough to indict anyone in a case like this in 11 days in the first place. even if there was a cause which we have no reason to suspect there is.

Just one more big disappointment in your miserable little life.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Manny,

Why would the election have to be delayed? Just like everything you blab about, nothing is further from the truth. If Clinton said today that she is resigning from this campaign and would not accept the office of President, her name is on the ballot.

That would be make the Trump the winner by default.

Nemont

LAST EDITED ON Oct-28-16 AT 04:31PM (MST)[p]
The information has actually come from four devices. One from weiner one from Huma abedin and two from a source to be named later!

https://www.google.com/amp/www.foxn...investigation-into-clinton-email-use.amp.html

According to a source connected to the Clinton campaign who spoke to law enforcement, the FBI has four devices ? one belongs to Abedin, and at least one belongs to Weiner. So far, no classified information has been found on the devices, Fox News is told.

so ole wise one why on earth would they re-open the case if there was nothing incriminating...lol... you two are troopers I can tell you that much....

Ne' you seem to find all kinds of scripture at the drop of a hat, do you remember what the lord says about people insulting or harming children... I think the word millstone comes to mind..

WTF difference does the number of devices make? some houses have 20 in them.

Trump and FAUX are going to have 5000 hypothetical possibilities for their mouthbreathing audience what might be on these devices before the election. it's the last hope for a failed candidate and his party.

Good luck you're going to need it.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

LAST EDITED ON Oct-28-16 AT 05:01PM (MST)[p]>WTF difference does the number of
>devices make? some
>houses have 20 in them.
>
>
> Trump and FAUX
>are going to have 5000
>hypothetical possibilities for their
>mouthbreathing audience what might be
>on these devices before the
>election. it's the last hope
>for a failed candidate and
>his party.
>
>Good luck you're going to need
>it.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Stay Thirsty My Friends

I would say two failed candidates. Just because one wins by default, doesn't mean that candidate is not a failed candidate. In this case we've got two losers.

>WTF difference does the number of
>devices make? some
>houses have 20 in them.
>
>
> Trump and FAUX
>are going to have 5000
>hypothetical possibilities for their
>mouthbreathing audience what might be
>on these devices before the
>election. it's the last hope
>for a failed candidate and
>his party.
>
>Good luck you're going to need
>it.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Stay Thirsty My Friends

I thought we were dealing with facts?

Or.......this could all be a ruse. The FBI drops a "bomb" to distract from all the WikiLeaks coming out every day. A week from now the FBI comes out and says there was nothing to see. It all checks out. We found nothing new. Gooood FBI.

Mark this response and we'll see.

AS Usual!

dude's got his Head Right up Hillary's Ass!!!

[font color="blue"]She put a Big F.U. in My Future,Ya She's got a
way with Words[/font]

> AS Usual!
>
>dude's got his Head Right up
>Hillary's Ass!!!
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>[font color="blue"]She put a Big F.U.
>in My Future,Ya She's got
>a
>way with Words[/font]
>
>
The turtle man

59302image.jpg

Comey needs to resign and allow someone with balls to take over. Even those under him believed she should of been charged, but he dropped the ball. Anyone of us would of been charged for doing the same thing. I don't care what anyone says, it's no different than what they did to General Petraeus. And Petraeus has done more for this country than hillary ever has. Fact....

Charge her azz..

>>
59302image.jpg

>
>
> There is
>something weird going on between
>Hillary and that woman

And it doesn't involve a Weiner.

I agree eel,even for the President to come and be a hack ,I think he his hiding a lot that he is worried about.

>Comey needs to resign and allow
>someone with balls to take
>over. Even those under him
>believed she should of been
>charged, but he dropped the
>ball. Anyone of us would
>of been charged for doing
>the same thing. I don't
>care what anyone says, it's
>no different than what they
>did to General Petraeus. And
>Petraeus has done more for
>this country than hillary ever
>has. Fact....
>
>Charge her azz..

I thought that the Trumpteers all stated for a fact Comey was bought off by the Clintons?

What should happen is that Hillary should have her security clearance yanked for sure. Huma Abedin should be seriously worried about some prison time if in fact she not only perjured herself in front of congress and used a personal labtop to communicate with Clinton's server. Weiner is the gift that keeps on giving.

Nemont

>LAST EDITED ON Oct-31-16
>AT 10:26?AM (MST)

>
>Did she actually plead the 5th?
> You may want
>to check you tinfoil hat
>sources.
>
>She just did a Cheney and
>refused to answer.
>http://www.cbsnews.com/news/cheney-failed-to-answer-72-fbi-questions/
>
>Now I don't support her and
>didn't support Cheney's refusal but
>there was something wrong with
>every administration.
>
>Nemont
>
>PS- was Comey bribed by the
>Clintons or not? Simple
>question.
Why don't you eat some tin foil,find me another election with as much corruption as this,this is just the tip of the ice berg.

CNN just dumped Donna Dirt Bag Brazzile over leaking the questions to Hillary before the debate,stay tuned for more rats.

>
>
>
>CNN just dumped Donna Dirt
>Bag Brazzile over leaking the
>questions to Hillary before the
>debate,stay tuned for more rats.
>

yup

n here is my prediction; it will be a domino effect, Obama will get nailed he's already made an escape route as lynch will be left swinging in the wind, all of them are In Hillary emails...we're gona clean house with one swath.....

people are fed up and will make it known!... justice will come back to America....

>>
>>
>>
>>CNN just dumped Donna Dirt
>>Bag Brazzile over leaking the
>>questions to Hillary before the
>>debate,stay tuned for more rats.
>>
>
>yup
>
>n here is my prediction; it
>will be a domino effect,
>Obama will get nailed he's
>already made an escape route
>as lynch will be left
>swinging in the wind, all
>of them are In Hillary
>emails...we're gona clean house with
>one swath.....
>
>people are fed up and will
>make it known!... justice will
>come back to America....

The issue Manny is that if the rascals get voted out what happens is you are going to vote in new rascals.

So was Comey bribed by Clinton or not? Did Lynch actually plead the fifth or not? Is CNN only believable when it reports things bad for Hillary?

Fairly easy questions to answer.

Nemont

Nemont I don't care if you vote for Hillary ,its your rights just don't ask stupid questions and I don't give a sh@t because they don't mean anything at this point.

It's obvious Comey is trying to make up with the republicans but it's too little too late.

Trump's path to 270 is nearly impossible if even Clinton was indicted today. that's what's important.

Let the kids have their fun.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>It's obvious Comey is trying to
>make up with the republicans
>but it's too little too
>late.
>
>Trump's path to 270 is nearly
>impossible if even Clinton was
>indicted today. that's what's
>important.
>
>Let the kids have their fun.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Stay Thirsty My Friends
Its your right to be retarded

LAST EDITED ON Oct-31-16 AT 12:30PM (MST)[p]

I understand that reading and comprehension are difficult for you to do at the same time but I have explained ad nauseam why I can't vote for Hillary and won't vote for Trump. It is your right to dodge and avoid questions but they actually do matter.

If Comey wasn't bribed as claimed by the Trumpteers then they are just liars, which isn't surprising.

If the system isn't rigged and it actually works the Trumpteers, such as yourself, are just liars again.

If all the noise about the system being rigged ends up getting Trump elected does that mean that he rigged his own election? If so his presidency would be built upon a house of lies. That is your hero.

I choose neither of the above because I am done voting for turds to run the country and both of these are turds just like their most vocal and loyal supporters are turds. What we need to clean up is all the turds.

Nemont

I honestly don't think he was bribed by the Clinton's, however, I do think politics played a big role in his decision making process. It should never of been up to him to decide. Write everything up and submit the case to the appropriate people. Isn't that what law enforcement does?

>LAST EDITED ON Oct-31-16
>AT 11:58?AM (MST)

>
>264,
>
>I understand that read and comprehension
>are difficult for you to
>do at the same time
>but I have explained ad
>nauseam why I can't vote
>for Hillary and won't vote
>for Trump. It is
>your right to dodge and
>avoid questions but they actually
>do matter.
>
>If Comey wasn't bribed as claimed
>by the Trumpteers then they
>are just liars, which isn't
>surprising.
>
>If the system isn't rigged and
>it actually works the Trumpteers,
>such as yourself, are just
>liars again.
>
>If all the noise about the
>system being rigged ends up
>getting Trump elected does that
>mean that he rigged his
>own election? If
>so his presidency would be
>built upon a house of
>lies. That is your
>hero.
>
>I choose neither of the above
>because I am done voting
>for turds to run the
>country and both of these
>are turds just like their
>most vocal and loyal supporters
>are turds. What we
>need to clean up is
>all the turds.
>
>Nemont
Nemont please tell me how Trump is criminal?

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>It's obvious Comey is trying to
>make up with the republicans
>but it's too little too
>late.
>
>Trump's path to 270 is nearly
>impossible if even Clinton was
>indicted today. that's what's
>important.
>
>Let the kids have their fun.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Stay Thirsty My Friends

this is unprecedented, so in my uneducated opinion if you have all this collusion and discrepancies in a typical trial, the judge usually calls for a mistrial, why not have some thing on the books for this election ...

here this is from a close friend of the Clintons others may follow....

go ahead n make fun Ne' but this is unusual don't rely on the norm,....she is toast right dude....

LAST EDITED ON Oct-31-16 AT 01:19PM (MST)[p]>
> Nemont
>please tell me how Trump
>is criminal?
Criminal- An individual who has been found guilty of the commission of conduct that causes social harm and that is punishable by law;

I have said, over and over Clinton Sucks, she is not a good leader, she is scandal plagued and I will not cast a vote for her. But just because Trump may not be a "criminal" doesn't make him presidential material. He is an upper Westside of Manhattan liberal: Pro Choice, Pro single payer, Pro Bill and Hillary, Pro AWB, Pro Tax increases on the wealthy before he wasn't. If John Kerry was a flip flopper, Trump does Cartwheels to change his positions. He is not a conservative and he would make a failed President. I am still not convinced he is willing to even do an ounce of hard work that it take to understand even basic foreign policy issues let alone the minefield of navigating congress. He is a turd of a choice as well.

Nemont

If it comes down to a matter of honesty and integrity would someone please tell us what makes Trump a better choice than Clinton? we knows he lies like a cheap rug so be specific.

G

Stay Thirsty My Friends

NeMont if the independent insurance agent deal doesn't work out you have the patience and ability to be a special ed. teacher I'm sure 264 mag would give you a recommendation on how you tried to teach him. Unfortunately some especially on this site will be left behind.

>NeMont if the independent insurance agent
>deal doesn't work out you
>have the patience and ability
>to be a special ed.
>teacher I'm sure 264 mag
>would give you a recommendation
>on how you tried to
>teach him. Unfortunately some especially
>on this site will be
>left behind.
Korn you are the prime example of an educated idiot and no common sense.

So please make the case as to why you believe Trump deserves your vote. If it is that he just isn't Hillary, I get that but it just isn't enough for me. I know all the yada, yada, yada about by not voting for Trump it is a vote for Hillary but I just don't buy into that argument.

Like I said I could vote for Charles Manson and Trump is still going to carry Montana. You could vote for Trump three times and Hillary is going to carry California and it isn't close.

It looks like post Comey's renewed email inquiry that Trump has .5% lead in Florida but he is still losing badly in Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Colorado and Virginia. He is behind still but making up ground in North Carolina, Nevada and has a slight lead in Ohio. He has gone backwards in New Hampshire. So There is still the trouble of the electoral college to navigate and he still faces a massive issue in the swing states.

I still cannot find anything redeeming in either of these candidates to vote for them. They are both terrible candidates and that always translates into a weak and ineffective presidency.

Nemont

Clinton is up for Treason along with a bunch of others,Trump has talked about debt ,jobs and so on just hope we can pull it off ,I'm we all will get to hear about how some things will be hard but Hillary there will be no chance.

>
>
>We know at least some of
>those women he's calling liars
>are not lying. that
>makes him the worst sort
>of liar.
>
>We know he authorized destroying evidence
>in spite of court orders
>which makes him a crook.
>
>
>http://europe.newsweek.com/donald-trump-companies-destroyed-emails-documents-515120
>
>
>
>
>
> So again, what makes Trump
>better ?
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Stay Thirsty My Friends
Are those facts from the NEBRASKA KORN TIMES?

LAST EDITED ON Oct-31-16 AT 05:09PM (MST)[p]

>
> Clinton
>is up for Treason along
>with a bunch of others,Trump
>has talked about debt ,jobs
>and so on just hope
>we can pull it off
>,I'm we all will get
>to hear about how some
>things will be hard but
>Hillary there will be no
>chance.

I hate to lump you with Manny on the mm.com dunce scale but you may want to brush up on what the Constitution call treasons. It is in Article III, Section 3. The Supreme Court has ruled on a very narrow legal grounds for being charged with treason and Clinton has done none of what the Constitution defines as Treason. Spend a bit of time to read the Constitution it is very instructive.

Hillary is a turd, now doubt and not worthy of a vote.

Trump has talked about the debt and his policies would add another 12 Trillion to 18 Trillion to it. His tax plan is the GWB tax plan that will do zero to the debt or the deficit and his jobs plan is a nonstarter in congress. He has not idea about health care reform and he will not be able to just wave his wand on repeal "every word of Obamacare". So he has no appeal to me based on his plan, it is not terrific it is terrible when you delve into it.

Nemont we are faced with only Trump and Clinton as our choices. Clinton is by far the worse of the two candidates. If everyone else has your attitude about their vote, we will end up with Clinton as the next president. I for one do not want to see how Clinton will damage this country and our Constitution you like to refer to on many occasions. If you can not see that, any further arguments over voting is pi$$ing in the wind with you.

RELH

Again, what makes Trump the better choice? be specific there are millions of people like myself and HW Bush who don't see it. crack must be amazing stuff.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

RELH

Talk to me when Trump are is competitive in California. He will win in Montana regardless of how I vote. If you think Trump is your guy then good on ya. I think conservatives will quickly understand he is playing Lucy Football.

Nemont

Nemont, he may be but I prefer giving him a chance as compared to what Hillary would do in office. Unlike with Obama, if Trump screws up and fails to deliver in his first term, you can bet I will not vote for him on his second term like the idiots did with Obama.

Dude you are too damn dumb to know the difference, or you are just stirring the pot again. As for Bush, he is just upset that there was not a third Bush as president and it is personal with him because his fence sitting Jeb could not get pass the first hurdle.

RELH

I asked what specifically made Trump the better choice and you're dodging the question. put up or shut up.

HW Bush is a man who cares about his nation . he's not willing to turn it over to a narcissistic lunatic just because he has an (R) in front of his name. don't try to bullchit the significance of it away.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

>I asked what specifically made Trump
>the better choice and you're
>dodging the question. put
>up or shut up.
>
>HW Bush is a man who
>cares about his nation .
>he's not willing to turn
>it over to a narcissistic
>lunatic just because he has
>an (R) in front of
>his name. don't try
>to bullchit the significance of
>it away.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Stay Thirsty My Friends
You and your kind should be happy to where we are at ,Clintons and Obama have darn near ruined every institution we have,Trump is not that way.

Every institution we have you say? I assume you mean the institution that kept a black man and a woman out of the oval office. yes they did blow that all to hell. I see nothing else to justify such a comment.

I'm still waiting for specific positive differences that make Trump the better choice. I feel pretty sure I'll be waiting forever.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

>
>Every institution we have you say?
> I assume you
>mean the institution that
>kept a black man and
>a woman out of the
>oval office. yes they
>did blow that all to
>hell. I
>see nothing else to justify
>such a comment.
>
>
>I'm still waiting for specific positive
>differences that make Trump the
>better choice. I feel
>pretty sure I'll be
>waiting forever.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Stay Thirsty My Friends
Oh gee wiz light me a candle,if you would lay off the bath salt u probably could remember what people have told you,by the way how many of those videos did you buy from Hillary on the Benghazi scheme?did it include the email she sent her Daughter about how it was a terrorist attack and not the video,at this point what difference does it make the ##### is going to HELL.

Dude I should make you wait until forever, just for the reason you are not worth one second of my time with your bull$hit stupid remarks.

With Hillary you can count on a continuance of Obama economy that is good for about 1% growth per year.

You can count on very anti gun liberals judges appointed to the Supreme Court by your girlfriend. She also stated that Obama would be a good candidate for that job.

You can count on a increase of welfare in urban cities and higher crime.

Terrible trade agreements will stay in place that led to our jobs going overseas and a large increase in un-employment. But we know you do not care as you are making money as you say it.

Now take another swig and go to bed.

RELH

Oh I forgot, you can count on Hillary and Bill getting richer for a bigger and better "pay for play" scheme that will make her Sec. of State "Pay for play" seem like peanuts in comparison.

>Dude I should make you wait
>until forever, just for the
>reason you are not worth
>one second of my time
>with your bull$hit stupid remarks.
>
>
>With Hillary you can count on
>a continuance of Obama economy
>that is good for about
>1% growth per year.
>
>You can count on very anti
>gun liberals judges appointed to
>the Supreme Court by your
>girlfriend. She also stated that
>Obama would be a good
>candidate for that job.
>
>You can count on a increase
>of welfare in urban cities
>and higher crime.
>
>Terrible trade agreements will stay in
>place that led to our
>jobs going overseas and a
>large increase in un-employment. But
>we know you do not
>care as you are making
>money as you say it.
>
>
>Now take another swig and go
>to bed.
>
>
>
>
>
> RELH
>
>
>Oh I forgot, you can count
>on Hillary and Bill getting
>richer for a bigger and
>better "pay for play" scheme
>that will make her Sec.
>of State "Pay for play"
>seem like peanuts in comparison.
>
+1

Very poor attempt Californians, but let's run with it.

The Obama economy is very good. look at the facts if your heads will come out of your butts. what was the economy like when Obama took office? unemployment? stock market? home values? if Hillary can bring as much improvement as Obama we should remove term limits for her.

Supreme court, bring it on. Rambo is in trouble either way.

Trump's trade policy? a wreck.

http://www.usnews.com/opinion/econo...rade-policy-is-a-big-loser-for-the-us-economy

Prove crime and welfare will increase . look at the stats dumchit.

http://www.disastercenter.com/crime/uscrime.htm

I'd like to have this debate with someone who's not stupid and senile if possible.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

>
>Very poor attempt Californians, but let's
>run with it.
>
>The Obama economy is very good.
> look at the facts
>if your heads will come
>out of your butts.
>what was the economy like
>when Obama took office?
>unemployment? stock market? home
>values? if Hillary
>can bring as much improvement
>as Obama we should remove
>term limits for her.
>
>
>
> Supreme court, bring it on.
> Rambo is in
>trouble either way.
>
>
>
>Trump's trade policy? a wreck.
>
>
>
>
>http://www.usnews.com/opinion/econo...rade-policy-is-a-big-loser-for-the-us-economy
>
>
> Prove crime and welfare will
>increase . look at
>the stats dumchit.
>
>http://www.disastercenter.com/crime/uscrime.htm
>
>
>
> I'd like to have this
>debate with someone who's not
>stupid and senile if possible.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Stay Thirsty My Friends
With a thirteen trillion dollar bail out its all good,we have an Iraq in CHICAGO nearly 3000 dead in 8 years,show us some more stats.

Tog,

This former White House Lawyer looks like he was run over by a truck! He no doubt has suffered brain damage and you use him to try to support your views on Trump. Surely you can find a better backup for your always holier than thou blithering.

Hillary is pure poison. Trump is an unlikable commodity for sure, but I'm taking my chance on him and not the old crooked hag. Lock her up!

>
>
> tog remember "we
>wont know what's in it
>till we pass it" what
>a f#cken joke you DOUCHE
>BAG.

dude, Trump not fit, hah after 8 years of Obama a corpse is fit to fill the vacancy is that why u want hillbilly cause she's at deaths door..?

89044147214541120139244706790657433730874817408n.jpg

Manny,

Think about this for a moment: I know facts don't matter but in your search of videos of your man crush on Trump, why don't you find Lynch stating that she takes the fifth? It should be easy to do since all her testimony before congress is video taped and available.

Find even a 10 second clip of this.

Lynch has bigger problems but pleading the fifth isn't among them.

Nemont

>Manny,
>
>Think about this for a moment:
> I know facts don't
>matter but in your search
>of videos of your man
>crush on Trump, why don't
>you find Lynch stating that
>she takes the fifth?
> It should be easy
>to do since all her
>testimony before congress is video
>taped and available.
>
>Find even a 10 second clip
>of this.
>
>Lynch has bigger problems but pleading
>the fifth isn't among them.
>
>
>Nemont
At this point what difference does it make she's a crook and a lyer right along with rest of them.

>
> At this
>point what difference does it
>make she's a crook and
>a lyer right along with
>rest of them.

She and Trump are two sides of the same coin. He is a liar and a crook like every other politician. To pretend he is somehow above lying one only has to look at the facts. His whole persona is based upon the lie that he is a billionaire.

Nemont

>
>>
>> At this
>>point what difference does it
>>make she's a crook and
>>a lyer right along with
>>rest of them.
>
>
>264,
>
>She and Trump are two sides
>of the same coin.
>He is a liar and
>a crook like every other
>politician. To pretend
>he is somehow above lying
>one only has to look
>at the facts. His
>whole persona is based upon
>the lie that he is
>a billionaire.
>
>Nemont
Geez I guess well have to wait and see how he does in office,just don't forget the MONSTER bullsh#t we and Trump have been left with.

>
> Geez I guess
>well have to wait and
>see how he does in
>office,just don't forget the MONSTER
>bullsh#t we and Trump have
>been left with.

If by some bizarre twist of fate Trump get elected after the first year you will be looking back at the Obama years with nostalgia in your eyes.

He is going to get eaten up and spit out congress. He doesn't seem to understand how the American System of government works with co equal branches.

Nemont

The government should work with co equal branches but that system has been hi-jacked by the Obama/Hillary Clinton Administrative Branch with many of Obama's hacks pleading the 5th and his and her gerrymandering of the system. How crooked can it get? Trump may not know the intimate details but he damn sure recognizes the citizens of the US are getting screwed. He can no way be worse than the crooks in power now. Why do you think they are so against Trump? I think it is because he will turn this corrupt government around and "drain the swamp" and expose the old witch for who she really is. Lock her up!

>The government should work with co
>equal branches but that system
>has been hi-jacked by the
>Obama/Hillary Clinton Administrative Branch with
>many of Obama's hacks pleading
>the 5th and his and
>her gerrymandering of the system.
>How crooked can it get?
>Trump may not know the
>intimate details but he damn
>sure recognizes the citizens of
>the US are getting screwed.
>He can no way be
>worse than the crooks in
>power now. Why do you
>think they are so against
>Trump? I think it is
>because he will turn this
>corrupt government around and "drain
>the swamp" and expose the
>old witch for who she
>really is. Lock her up!
>
+1 STONEY..... Nemont you have 7 days to convince me but I can tell you will never and I will never look back at Obama as some kind of Genius.

I find it very amusing our " patriots " find it fine that the KGB provides republicans with illegally hacked private emails to use in a national election. and the FBI has made an obvious attempt to sway a national election by breaking accepted practice and possibly the law and that's fine.

You say the system is rigged and then you weaponize everything you can get your hands on legal or not to rig an election.

Hypocritical douche bags doesn't even warm it up. if by some freak chance Hillary loses she should not concede until the emails in question are done being investigated. if they contain nothing substantial she should never concede and legal action should knock heads off in DC until there is a new election or a civil war.

If Putin and the FBI are going to decide our elections we no longer have fair elections. might as well sort it out before it gets any worse.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Has it occurred to you that if you libs hadn't nominated a corrupt & criminal candidate and let her screw the old socialist out of being the guy we wouldn't be having this argument?

>
>
>
>
>
>
>I find it very amusing our
>" patriots " find
>it fine that the KGB
> provides republicans with illegally
>hacked private emails to use
>in a national election.
> and the FBI has
>made an obvious attempt to
>sway a national election by
>breaking accepted practice and possibly
>the law and that's fine.
>
>
> You say the system is
>rigged and then you weaponize
> everything you can get
>your hands on legal or
>not to rig an election.
>
>
>Hypocritical douche bags doesn't even warm
>it up. if by
>some freak chance Hillary loses
>she should not concede until
>the emails in question are
>done being investigated. if they
>contain nothing substantial she should
>never concede and legal action
>should knock heads off in
>DC until there is a
>new election or a civil
>war.
>
>If Putin and the FBI
> are going to decide
>our elections we no longer
>have fair elections. might as
>well sort it out before
>it gets any worse.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Stay Thirsty My Friends
Douche Laroo,their is nothing to sort out but the criminals you support,you ain't seen nothin yet!

What charges has Hillary been convicted of? accusations are not convictions. the FBI by law is obligated not to play games with elections. if Comey didn't violate the law it is for one reason, it cannot be proven he did it intentionally. who does that remind you of? is Comey a criminal?

Hillary is a chitty candidate I've never agued otherwise. it's just that your orange douche bag is worse and that's why Hillary will win. you really raised the bar didn't you?

Stay Thirsty My Friends

>
>
> What charges has Hillary been
>convicted of? accusations are
>not convictions. the FBI by
>law is obligated not to
>play games with elections.
>if Comey didn't violate the
>law it is for one
>reason, it cannot be proven
>he did it intentionally.
>who does that remind you
>of? is Comey a
>criminal?
>
>
>
>Hillary is a chitty candidate I've
>never agued otherwise. it's just
>that your orange douche bag
>is worse and that's
>why Hillary will win.
> you really raised the
>bar didn't you?
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Stay Thirsty My Friends
Get some facts or stfup.

There was no law to violate. Dirty harry threw out the Hatch Act which does not apply. There was policy and customary precedent which doesn't mean squat. No laws are there to be broken on this one. Just a bunch of pissed off liberals is all that is there.

>
>
>
>As usual you're wrong.
>
>http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/31/politics/what-is-the-hatch-act/index.html
>
>
>
>Like I said, unless it can
>be proven Comey did what
>he did to sway the
>election he can't be charged.
> I'll ask again,
>who does that remind you
>of?
>
>
>But it's very safe to say
>what he did was not
>in the spirit of the
>Hatch act. so his
>decision was very careless and
>sloppy. again, who does
>that remind you of?
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Stay Thirsty My Friends
Just accept it like a man,theres more to come and then you will stop being foolish.

What does this make now, 5700 times you've said that ?

I'd like a slow motion video of your heart breaking when Hillary is declared the winner a week from today. dvd would be fine. thanks.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

>See post #19 above. Politicians are
>so predictable.

Yer new handle is Nostradamus!

I remember that eel,I was hoping that would'nt happen, I can see it now.. WIKI LEAKS.. vote for Hillary

Dude only a low life piece of crap like you would enjoy the outright corruption we are seeing on the coverup of Hillary by this administration and the way they are deceiving the American public. You have re-enforced my opinion of you as being one miserable piece of humanity that is unfit for society.

RELH

>Dude only a low life piece
>of crap like you would
>enjoy the outright corruption we
>are seeing on the coverup
>of Hillary by this administration
>and the way they are
>deceiving the American public. You
>have re-enforced my opinion of
>you as being one miserable
>piece of humanity that is
>unfit for society.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> RELH
>
+1 RELH, The corruption is hugh!

Corruption? such as? bet you wish you could plant evidence here like you used to . good luck with that.

I'm not so much enjoying seeing Clinton win she's not a great candidate. but I'm really really having fun watching you and your orange douche lose. really enjoying that. yep.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

>
>Corruption? such as? bet
>you wish you could plant
>evidence here like you used
>to . good luck
>with that.
>
>I'm not so much enjoying seeing
>Clinton win she's not a
>great candidate. but I'm
>really really having fun watching
>you and your orange douche
>lose. really enjoying that.
>yep.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Stay Thirsty My Friends
Have another swig and wait till Tuesday.

Bookies in London put them out. based on people who put their money where their mouths are. something rarely seen in Californians.

Don't worry Trump is firming up his excuse for losing as we speak.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom