When will we get email results for Utah?

When will we get email results for Utah?

• May 7

• May 8

• May 9

• May 10

• May 11

• May 12

• May 13

• May 14

• May 15

• May 16

Results are only viewable after voting.

D_Hoyt

Now that the Wildlife Board has approved final permit numbers, when do you think we will see the first email result?

They have to send emails on or before May 16th.

Last year they said the 31st and I got mine in the 25th.
That is true, but they was also catching a lot of heat for not charging cards early, I'm pretty sure they didn't intend to send the emails out until the 31st.

Hopefully you are correct, but I wouldn't be positive.

They said they will send emails out on the 16th. They will charge the cards after that. Just like they did last year.
Others may have had different results, but last year my bank card was charged for both my sons and my tags several days before the emails. Perhaps because I used a debit card?

I’ve seen the approved numbers by region (southern, central, etc.) but not by each unit. Are the unit numbers shown anywhere?

^^^^
This.
Approved as presented. Sorry no one can spend a bit of time to see what happens or look it up after the meeting.
Almost like no one cares really.

I Know How It Works Nilly!

I Know What Was Proposed!

Was everything That Was Proposed Become GOSPEL Yet?

As SMART As You Are It Looks Like You Could Answer A Simple Question?

But I Guess Not!

How does bessy really not know how all this works?

Good hell man! With as much as you yap you’d think you’d at least have a MINIMAL knowledge of how this works.

Thanks for the link.

So they are adding 975 tags to Zion and 1100 to Pine Valley. Heaven forbid they actually get the buck to doe ratio where they want it because as soon as they think it’s there they have to wipe them out again.

Tell me it isn’t about money. Every time they cut tags in one unit they add them to another so they don’t lose revenue.

Those buck-doe ratios they always give us are nothing more than a SWAG. So once they get actual harvest data from all the hunts do you think they will act in accordance with that data? There should have been mandatory harvest reports for the last 40 years or more.

Big game hunting in Utah is so frustrating I almost wish I grew up in a family that was into golf or ballet😡

I'm just going to go the Backdoor route like I did to find out I drew my Bear tag back in March, before C-card hit or the Email came out.

Robb

Do tell, some people like a little backdoor action. 😆
Go check your hunt draw history. Sometimes it shows updated points, waiting periods, etc. before cards are hit or emails go out.

That was the case for bear this year. It was the case several years ago for the big game draw until people started talking about it online and the DWR cut access to everyone at that point from the website. Like it’s some great state secret if someone finds out before the email goes out!

Thanks for the link.

So they are adding 975 tags to Zion and 1100 to Pine Valley. Heaven forbid they actually get the buck to doe ratio where they want it because as soon as they think it’s there they have to wipe them out again.

Tell me it isn’t about money. Every time they cut tags in one unit they add them to another so they don’t lose revenue.

Those buck-doe ratios they always give us are nothing more than a SWAG. So once they get actual harvest data from all the hunts do you think they will act in accordance with that data? There should have been mandatory harvest reports for the last 40 years or more.

Big game hunting in Utah is so frustrating I almost wish I grew up in a family that was into golf or ballet😡
I've never seen the Zion unit look so bad as it does right now.

Now that the Wildlife Board has approved final permit numbers, when do you think we will see the first email result?

They have to send emails on or before May 16th.
17 minutes ago. Lol I had just checked my history and saw I was successful for an LE elk, as I was logging off the email came. Bingo

Last edited:
I received 1 email on Tues at 4:30, and 1 at 10:30 pm and still waiting for 5 more as of WED morning. I know what 4 of them will be though, since 2 are for my 2 oldest boys (1 on a mission in Denver and the 2nd leaves for Kansas in July). So points across the board for them. My wife had points to draw a few tags if wanted and so did I. But I ruptured my patellar tendon a few months ago and its a 6-7 month recovery. So not to waste or ruin a tag, I did points for us. So I decided to focus on younger 2 boys and what ever general tags they get we will give it a go the best we can. There may be more road hunting this year than ever before for me, but hopefully by the rifle hunts I will be strong enough for a few short hikes.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom