FCFS 131 TAG

Calbuck

Just passed on this tag. I got excited and put it in my cart. Hope someone from this forum gets it.

Hunted this unit with a good friend 2 years ago and it was void of any deer. I have hunted this unit many times in the past and it was a great unit. I dont know what happened to all the deer but they have disappeared the last few years. Hence why the NDOW have cut tags way back the last couple of years. Poor unit right now

After I put it in my cart I remembered reading a lot of negative feedback about it recently. Currently hunting a "premium" unit in CA and have seen one shooter buck in a week and a half of pretty hardcore hunting. It's gotten awful.

I had the Muzzy tag last year, scouted heavily for 2 weeks and turned the tag back. It’s gonna take some time for the unit to reclaim its glory. I did see bucks-but was not impressed. I felt my Utah GS archery tag was better.

194-196 rifle still wasn't fast enough I hit add to cart as soon as it came up and a 61-71 cow passed on that one

Twice in two days I’ve seen an 075 Bull tag..must be a tough unit?

IMG_9185.jpeg

Depends...if you can spend the whole season I would do it. You're probably still a few years off of comparable units. Tough on short notice, I get it. I think a nice 6 point is very doable.----SS

I am guessing person put it in their cart then let it go? There is only 1 NR tag for that hunt this year. Tough hunt on short notice.

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom