FCFS #s for 2021

treedagain

Long Time Member
Here is the tags returned and were bought thru the new process

Screenshot_20220303-141708_Chrome.jpg

Really?!?

All I had to do to outsmart NDOW/Kalkomey was open up multiple browser sessions - each with my account logged in? Say, about 20 browser sessions spaced out every 2-3 seconds over the Kalkomey 35 second page refresh cycle? So, something like the attached two screen set-up?

And NDOW would let a NR do this and get a "Resident Agnostic" tag issued in violation of the supposed 10% NR cap? Turns out the NR cap only applies to the draw, not re-issued tags. Great loophole discovered by NDOW so they could resell those 102 bull tags and 7 ram tags for $1201 instead of $120.

Wow- the things I learn on MM...

I wonder how much Kalkomey was paid to develop such horrible software that any concert ticket scalper could have warned them about.

Resized_20211119_083934.jpeg

Really?!?

All I had to do to outsmart NDOW/Kalkomey was open up multiple browser sessions - each with my account logged in? Say, about 20 browser sessions spaced out every 2-3 seconds over the Kalkomey 35 second page refresh cycle? So, something like the attached two screen set-up?

And NDOW would let a NR do this and get a "Resident Agnostic" tag issued in violation of the supposed 10% NR cap? Turns out the NR cap only applies to the draw, not re-issued tags. Great loophole discovered by NDOW so they could resell those 102 bull tags and 7 ram tags for $1201 instead of $120.

I wonder how much Kalkomey was paid to develop such horrible software that any concert ticket scalper could have warned them about.

View attachment 70327
Go look at the Sentence the guy in WY got for doing the same thing~ Think his last name was Oldham

Really?!?

View attachment 70327
Go look at the Sentence the guy in WY got for doing the same thing- think his name was oldham

Go look at the Sentence the guy in WY got for doing the same thing- think his name was oldham
Great memory – the Byron Oldham case involved “an intellectual property crime of modifying data in a computer network”. He was able to hack the data on the WY GFD to get multiple moose apps inside their database for a single draw cycle. Altering data on someone else’s computer is a cybercrime in most states. This is not that…

The NV FCFS multiple browser trick didn’t hack/modify the data in the NDOW/Kalkomey computer in any way. It just allowed your computer a higher likelihood of seeing the tag on-screen before others. One could also just press F5/Refresh for the same effect.

Hopefully NDOW truly will fix this for 2022 as they imply in CR-22-02. But I’m not hopeful that NDOW and Kalkomey have the skillset to do so. After all, the same technical folks who left open such a glaring logical flaw will now be the ones tasked to close it.

I hope NDOW cancels FCFS altogether until/unless they can completely close this hole and defend against the bots. And, while they’re at it, fix the loophole that allows NRs to exceed the 10% NR cap if they get the tag via FCFS.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom