Fee not taken out??

huntswnm

I know there is another thread similar to this question going on.....but has anyone else not had their full licencse fee not taken out of their account or cc yet? I put myself in for deer and my daughter in for youth deer and the $10 application fee got pulled on both of those the day I submitted them. However they still have not pulled out the full price of the tag?

jeff

LAST EDITED ON Apr-10-10 AT 12:11PM (MST)[p]relax, it takes them a few days.
Oryx was like a week or so after the draw.

Waiting allows you to edit your app right up to the deadline and not mess up the fees.
Example, changing from an HD to an S unit. If you paid at the time of the app, then changed hunt codes, they would owe a credit, then if you change again, there would be another charge, etc.

Just got off the phone with G&F and was told they are pretty sure cards will be hit for the full fee at 5 tonight. This will allow us all access to our validation numbers for habitat stamps so that we can start the turkey season on time without spending another 10 dollars

Crap, Utah also took money out today between the two I have $5700.00 dollars taken mine was on a debit card only had $5300.00 in account for NM all my NM fee's except one have come out but my account ended up without enough money to cover the last fee. Do they try again or is one of the elk apps on my card thrown out?

Hey, it looks like I just loaned the NMDGF $500. Oh well, they'll give it back in a few months when they are finished making intrest off it. I feel so proud helping out the state by loaning them so much money every year. How bout the rest of you loosers out there? Wait, hold on. I think I'm the only looser in this forum when it comes to winning at the nm lottery. Do I get something for that. Maybe a pitty hunt? lol. NMPAUL, can you change my name to "thebiggestlooser"???? That's all so fitting.

ego participate in Monasteriense muleys proinde ego sum bardus (I participate on monstermuleys therefore I am stupid)

They snagged the other $760.00 today don't know if I'm just lucky or if they try twice either way wooh.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom