Ferguson....

Z

ZIGGER

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ilson-says-ammunition-solve-lot-problems.html

this is going to get ugly.....and I think our president and his AG have made it worse.....

"As democracy is perfected, the office of the President represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day, the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be occupied by a downright fool and complete narcissistic moron."
- H.L. Mencken, the Baltimore Evening Sun, July 26, 1920

Yes the Democrats are set to burn Ferguson to the ground. When the Democrats can't win by using laws they always opt for force and lawlessness.

"I'll admit it, that's hella funny! Good to see you around 202, I wish you would return on a regular basis there's a lot of bruised low lying fruit on here lately. You should be on here on a regular basis especially since it was your political carpet bombing at the campfire that inspired this forum!"
Thank you Forthewall

....amnesty news conference on same day?????....really????

9626emporor_obama.jpg

This is not a partisan issue it's a social one. we have moron blacks who think stealing a TV is the way to correct anything that displeases them. we have moron whites who elevate a suspect who killed a black to hero status before the grand jury even comes back.

Some of you are working just as hard to make it a race issue as Sharpton does.

Stay thirsty my friends

Dude Our President and his wife made it a race issue when they made a unscheduled stop there after the election. Al Sharpton also made it a race issue. So take your B.S. and stuff it where the sun does not shine.

RELH

It is a race issue, big time. race is a social issue that's what I said.

Do I need to draw you picures? I'll need to borrow your crayons.

Stay thirsty my friends

If you could draw a straight line, which I doubt, you would fingerpaint a straight line towards Obama, Holder, Sharpton being the one that made it a race issue. You also did a good job of it by shooting off your mouth condemning the cop without all the facts and just swallowing the B.S. fed to you by the blacks.

RELH

To suggest that politics does not come into play on this issue confirms just how intellectually dishonest Dude truly is.

The facts are undisputed, the Democrats Always play the race card, and have certainly done so on this situation.

To suggest it is just a nonpartisan social issue is nonsense.

You did a great job of justifying a killing with nothing but rumor and tabloid news to run with. Who needs a grand jury we have a racist californian.

Black people have rights too, even black politicians. those rights include asking if they're being murdered or not.

The GJ will be back any day, why don't you go make a few more burn'in crosses while we wait for the outcome? odds are probably 50/50 , so your chances of being right have never been better. that's the only was to resolve this.

Stay thirsty my friends

Class warfare, racism is right out of the Democrat playbook.

The bigger this blows, the better it is for them. Shameless pandering.

...and doing amnesty in the middle of it is a direct provocation.......to make both the left and the right furious hoping for a huge explosion......

9626emporor_obama.jpg

>
>Whatever.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Stay thirsty my friends

Your most intelligent comeback yet lennie!

I've been gone all day doing important stuff.

Grand Jury decision will be announced 9PM Eastern time tonight?

Who's brain dead idea was that? Who ever decided that, must can't wait to see the all night riot. It's not like these people have to go to work in the morning and they do their best work under the cover of darkness.

Eel

It's written in the good Book that we'll never be asked to take more than we can. Sounds like a good plan, so bring it on!

Must be so they can get primetime Tv coverage.

Maybe it's because of traffic, or businesses being closed. if that's not it I have no idea. seems stupid.

Stay thirsty my friends

LAST EDITED ON Nov-24-14 AT 06:56PM (MST)[p]Maybe its a feint. They will let the animals get all primed up and announce in the morning.

All those "hands up" witnesses and your left wing media lied.... again! And u defended them and called the other side liars and murderers and now Ferguson is gonna b lit on fire and "done" is your response? Jackwagon!

So from now on when a white shoots a black we can skip the grand jury process? we know by the color of their skin who's lying and who's not don't we.

No thanks DimWit I'm going to let the system work as designed. I might be as racist as you but I have a sense of responsibility and fair play. gone are the days of shooting blacks without having to answer any questions. sad I know, but these are the times we live in.

Justice has been served, the blacks should go home and the whites should stop bragging.

Stay thirsty my friends

Whos braggin? An 18 yr old young man died because his parents didn't raise him right. Guess how many times I've been shot at by the police? It ain't about color, it's poor decisions due to negligence in upbringin!

I know white kids who were raised right, they still got in trouble. the Brown parents are calling for peaceful protests and calm even after the verdict. what jerks.

I cannot imagine what it would be like to be raised in a city, let alone as a low income black kid. what the Brown kid did was wrong and he paid for it with his life. fair enough, but far be it from me to claim I would have been a saint if I had been born a poor black city kid surrounded by the peers he had.

Are your parents to blame for your problems and shortcomings? somebody damn sure dropped the ball.

Stay thirsty my friends

These are just like the tea party rallies except for the fires, looting, tear gas, gunplay, and general hooliganism! OK they're nothing like the tea party rallies!

LAST EDITED ON Nov-25-14 AT 06:21AM (MST)[p]
>the Brown parents are calling
>for peaceful protests and calm
>even after the verdict. what
>jerks.
>

It ain't about what u do when everyones watchin, it's about what u do when no ones lookin!

You have to admit that it's ironic when a black kid gets caught in a cross fire between two blacks and gets killed, "ain't nobody saw nothing", even with 50 people standing right there. But if a cop kills a black, they come forward and saw everything. Even saw the cop shoot him in the back.

Eel

It's written in the good Book that we'll never be asked to take more than we can. Sounds like a good plan, so bring it on!

Gangbangers are not held to the same standards as cops . go figure.

DimWit, why don't we shoot some teabaggers and see if it gets more violent? do you remember your Bundy ranch standoff? it almost got violent. had law enforcement pushed it some of you would have been rubbed out.

There is no excuse for what some of the culls are doing in Ferguson, but you can't blame a whole race for the actions of the few.

Stay thirsty my friends

Really? Wonder why every single time any issue comes up in the black community they riot and loot? I have never see this behaviour from Asian, hispanic or white communities but their is a rich history of this in the African-American communities all over America. They never riot in Times Square or in neighboring communities but always loot and burn their own neighborhoods to the ground. Fairly convincing to anyone with a brain.

I agree with you they're an inferior race. just like white students are inferior to asian and east indian students. it's genetic.

Still, there are millions of blacks and maybe a few thousand looters at most. so what are you going to do.

Stay thirsty my friends

If u and your media hadn't given this thing daily attention for 3.5 months we wouldn't b having this conversation. Ferguson would not have burned. I don't blame the "culls" nor justify their actions, but those that fanned this flame with vigor should b shot.

Yeah, before the media got so in your face we could kill black kids without all the hoopla. those were the days.

Maybe I'm mistaken, but as I recall FOX news had plenty of coverage on this. am I right? so are you going to shoot Rupert? go for it.

Ferguson burned because culls burned it. there was 3 months to prepare for this, there should be some dead spooks in the street . there is never an excuse for this kind of crap.

Stay thirsty my friends

LAST EDITED ON Nov-25-14 AT 12:41PM (MST)[p]I dont think they were lookin for peaceful protests and calm lennie!

LAST EDITED ON Nov-25-14 AT 02:44PM (MST)[p]Who gives a FF , he's probably as racist as you are.

Browns father has been doing most of the talking and he has condemned violence the whole time. leave it to a wingnut to seek the worst in anything.

How did your praying for Obama to fan the flames go? not quite as you'd hoped I suspect.

It's a bad situation all the way around. the losers who are rioting and you trolls hoping for a race war should all shut up and let it go.

Stay thirsty my friends

His father doesn't count? up until now he's been the point man for the kid this is about.

It's all over FOX so you can see it there too, lets make this as bad as we can.

Stay thirsty my friends

You don't need any bait, you're looking for a reason to be a racist.

Stay thirsty my friends

There should be a certain amount of shame that their kid is a bully and a crook.
No, instead it is all about being a victim.

The shyt is getting old. I feel bad their kid died, but, you play with fire you can get burned. Everything is everyone elses fault. No responsibility taken.

Let me tell you a little story. About 40% of my customers at my transmission shop in CA were "African American". When I had customer problems 80% of the time it was this group of people.
You fix one problem on their car and they think you are responsible for anything that goes wrong with their car going forward.

This is a conservative estimate.

13% of the population is black, and over half of convicts are black. This tells you something. They dont have a "being a victim problem" they have a problem as a group. We have a cokksucker of a president that wants to perpetuate the problem.
We have a media that wants to sensationalize what happened to create conflict.

Do blacks in this country have a rough deal? Yes. No doubt. Is the fact they do not take responsibility for their actions as a group part of it? Absolutely.

It sounds like the crowds will be exercising their 1st Amendment rights again tonight.

Eel

Paul I agree with you for the most part, but what are you going to do about it? it's a free country and they're free to feel sorry for themselves.

The looting and burning chit, now that could be fixed. shoot the culls until it stops. but nobody will, so what are you going to do about it.

Obama being black he has the right to care about blacks. if he's so wrong why don't the republicans take action against blacks to counter him? want to be they will? once again, what are you going to do about it.

I's a mess, just like the immigration mess. but this one we brought upon ourselves, the blacks didn't ask to come pick cotton.

America is a melting pot my azz.

Stay thirsty my friends

I guess if there is a point to my post. They are not helping themselves.
Frankly they have made a lot of progress in the last 50 years, but, until they act as a group, and address/admit their problems more will fall into the cracks.

To elaborate on how they behaved in my shops. They would scream, intimidate, try to bully my employees and make threats.

Nobody wants to talk about it. They are afraid to.

440, point well taken. What can we do about it?

Not much besides not buying the BS that is forced down our throats by politicians, media, celebrities and so called "black leaders".

I agree.

I admit I have little experience with blacks, there are none in my county I'm aware of. but I do have experience with indians since I have realitives on the rez, I assume the attitude must be similar.

Both the native americans and the blacks got screwed big time by the whites. period. but that was at least a few generations ago for the inians and at least a generation ago for the blacks. whites no doubt figure it's time to get over it, which I agree with, but from their viewpoint it's as bad as ever.

My relatives on the rez ( some of them ) are sure life would be perfect if the whites had never come. how do you change that mindset? it's what they were raised with and all they know or will ever know. just like the blacks they're job is to be victims. it's what they do.

I don't know what the answer is but I do know one thing, it won't be fixed in our lifetime. I actually don't think nature intended humans to coexist any better than wolf packs do .

Stay thirsty my friends

What's done is done I'm not questioning the GJ , but the records that are being released do cause many experts legal experts some concern.

Like this, remember how beat up the Wilson was supposed to be? a little bruise is more like it.

If nothing else you can learn from this case not to believe anything you hear . not even from FOX , oh the humanity , I know. broken eye socket my azz. it's just as dishonest as Browns' homies saying he was shot in the back.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/248130943/Darren-Wilson-Medical-Records

Stay thirsty my friends

There is a certain segment of society, including some in the national media, that would love to see an all out race war and fuel it every chance they get.

Many whites would like that. the blacks not so much. nobody wants a war they know they're going to lose. the mexicans I know hate blacks more than most whites so factor them in.

Humans are mammals, driven by instinct and genetics. if you want to see what blacks would live like if left to themselves look at Jamaica and Africa. japs, look at japan, whites, look at europe, mexicans look at mexico and so on.

What we call a melting pot in america is a joke. most of the time we coexist but the races still default to their homeland culture. it doesn't make us stronger as the used car salesmen claim it makes us weaker.

Stay thirsty my friends

>Many whites would like that. the
>blacks not so much. nobody
>wants a war they know
>they're going to lose. the
>mexicans I know hate blacks
>more than most whites so
>factor them in.
>
>Humans are mammals, driven by instinct
>and genetics. if you
>want to see what blacks
>would live like if left
>to themselves look at Jamaica
>and Africa. japs, look
>at japan, whites, look at
>europe, mexicans look at mexico
>and so on.
>
>What we call a melting pot
>in america is
>a joke. most of
>the time we coexist but
>the races still default to
>their homeland culture. it
>doesn't make us stronger as
>the used car salesmen claim
>it makes us weaker.
>
>
>
What about the Jews?? :)

The media has taken the approach to create the news rather than just report it.

Whether it is "STORM WATCH" every time we have a rainstorm.

Or Exaggerating the injuries on Officer Wilson, and the Helplessness of Brown.

Media is not held accountable, instead it is encouraged by ratings to embellish facts in order sensationalize just about anything. A race war is exactly what they want.

I don't know if they want a race war, but they love termoil. slow news days suck.

Clowns like Rush are as bad as anyone, look how they get Eel and DW going. they can't wait to get their fix each morning. he's to the far right what Sharpton is to the blacks.

Almost all media has an agenda anymore. you just have to know when it's news and when it's propaganda. It's not that hard to do when you're not looking for confirmation of your own agenda.

Stay thirsty my friends

>I don't know if they want
>a race war, but they
>love termoil. slow news days
>suck.
>
>Clowns like Rush are as bad
>as anyone, look how they
>get Eel and DW going.
> they can't wait to
>get their fix each
>morning. he's to the
>far right what Sharpton is
>to the blacks.
>
>Almost all media has an agenda
>anymore. you just have
>to know when it's news
>and when it's propaganda.
>It's not that hard to
>do when you're not looking
>for confirmation of your own
>agenda.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Stay thirsty my friends
440 if you can't see the difference between Al Sharpton and Rush you are dummer than a day old Ni##er,Happy Thanksgiving.

440, I tease you sometimes, I try and correct you sometimes, and put you down sometimes, but I do feel sorry for you. Someone who sees the world through your eyes is not really responsible for what they say.

Eel

440 I challenge u to listen to rush's show everyday for 2 wks and then report back 2 us. I'll listen to whatever program u pic for 2 wks in return. Scared?

>440 I challenge u to listen
>to rush's show everyday for
>2 wks and then report
>back 2 us. I'll listen
>to whatever program u pic
>for 2 wks in return.
>Scared?
Be careful DW 440 is a fan of Benny Hinn,just check it out on you tube "let the bodies hit the floor Benny Hinn".

I am a fan of Teddy Roosevelt and nobody else. there are other people since him I agree with more often than others but I am not a fan. I've done pretty well thinking for myself I don't need support or approval. how do you think I resist the draw of MM cirlce jerk?

I used to listen to Rush in his early years until he wen't off the deep end. anymore he just panders to his mouthbreathers like all extremist lords.

You should try not being a paranoid victim Eel, life isn't that bad if you can shake that black cloud you live under. turn the radio off and see if things get better that's a place to start. if that doesn't do it move out of that chithole state filled with hippies and brown people. around here, everytime I go to town it's like a klan meeting. a mexican here and there and nothing else but whites. maybe that's why I don't hate minorities, I don't have to deal with them. it's all good.

Stay thirsty my friends

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom