Fetterman

If it makes you feel better a dead guy (literally died in October) won in PA as well. They will have a special election to get a living person in the seat.

So it’s a religious post then?

But you’re right - the irony of a guy baby don called “braindead” beating the half-American he was campaigning for is almost too much. Almost.

I’m pretty sure at this point the left is just seeing how stupid the American people can possibly be. I can see the discussion before they ran him. “Let’s see if we can get and actual vegetable elected! It will be hilarious!!”

Yeah, this country’s done. Be interesting and terrifying to see what it will be next. Buy ammo boys

Just when I think, nothing more can surprise me…….. out it trots, to a cheering crowd.

I’m pretty sure at this point the left is just seeing how stupid the American people can possibly be. I can see the discussion before they ran him. “Let’s see if we can get and actual vegetable elected! It will be hilarious!!”

Yeah, this country’s done. Be interesting and terrifying to see what it will be next. Buy ammo boys
And the right too, the reason Fetterman won is because The Right put up a looney tunes candidate like Oz. We’ve got to do better.

And the right too, the reason Fetterman won is because The Right put up a looney tunes candidate like Oz. We’ve got to do better.
i'm no fan of any of them but when given a choice of someone who can actually speak in full sentences or someone who doesn't know if hes actually speaking or dreaming for the position of senator you'd think a rational person would be like "the guy at minimum needs to be able to talk to do this job"

i don't remember what emperor it was that put a horse in the roman senate, or how close to the end of Rome that was . but that's about where we are in our society. so we got that going for us.

Sad times
dum.jpg

Fetterman is not currently the leader of the free world. I thought the title of this was "Fetterman". We are talking apples to apples here, Senator candidates from PA & GA... No?

How many dead people voted for the dead guy :unsure:
Fetterman is gonna hate the senate dress code
I have no problem with dead guys serving in Congress, as long as they can’t assign the proxy, and must have their vote count as absent or an abstention. We might be better off if we elected more dead guys.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom