Few Jackson Pics

D

DRHORNHUNTER

my son
557imag0826.jpg

and giflrfriend
2302imag0828.jpg

Couple big dead heads found Had to snap a pic of them That bull is real close to 400 if not more
5465imag0829.jpg

1081imag0830.jpg

Dang did you find that dead head?? That thing is HUGE!!! It looks like is was a nice horse ride to boot.

i wish Some guy found this and i had to get a pic He and his buddys looked liked they did pretty good on dead heads and definetly earned them Thats a pretty tough pack out on a frame after an all out run up the mountain Just wanted to share the pic cuz thats probably the best deadhead i ever seen come outta there Not sure if the winter is killin em or the wolves We seen tracks of some monster sized dogs in there

Did u guys go north or south.and how many did u find.we were on foot and only found a couple.

And do any of you know where people are crossing the river to go in at midnight.

We rode the whole thing North to kelly all the way south to Skynards House That is a fun place to ride the ponies We used to be some of the first and only few horsetrailers there 20 years ago We packed a lot of nice sheds outta there over the years But this was the first year I ever got skunked there But it is always a rush takin off from that chaotic circus rodeo bmx and marathon runners wreck LOL It was killer cuz it was my Son's and girlfriends first time "running the Gauntlet" as we call it
As for the crossing the river that can get sick in short order. Seen some pretty wild things happen cuz it can really roar that time of year Not too mention pretty cold at midnight Before anyone thinks of doing this I would check into where you can legally cross That portion of the Nat Forest is Deep And also quite a stretch of Grizz country feeding on winter kills Better at least be able to outrun your buddy Take a slow fat kid with ya LOL
I got a pic in an email of a couple guys wading back with some horns Looked to cold for my old bones You young bucks who don't know any better can have that

that deadhead is great!Ive seen the piles the scouts used to pull out of there back in the 90s when I lived there,they had some dead heads over 400

Got to hold that deadhead in your picture. Its a pig. They kid who found it taped it out just over 370! Beautiful bull. Looks like a great time. Nice pics.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom