Few photos from this season, New Mexico and my Okie Home

fishfurlife

Few photos from the season so far. Had a great archery hunt out that way this season. It was a tough hunt and very humbling.

2011muley1.jpg

2011muley.jpg

Few waterfowl pics

1-15-11.jpg

Had to show the wife that her truck made a pretty handy goose rig as well.
Fordgoose.jpg

Very Nice pictures looks like a good year.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

LAST EDITED ON Jan-16-11 AT 08:47PM (MST)[p]Well since I practically blow at shooting dove, I figured I would just try to hit a bigger slower moving object. Ended up working out pretty good, and I really, really like field hunting.

The top picture is from this weekend. I really enjoyed the hunt. I was able to take a father and his two sons out on their first field hunt. I absolutely love to take kids hunting along with adults that are new to it. The excitement in their eye and the joy in their voice is unmatched. It never gets old.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom