Fight fair- from the horse's mouth.....

M

manny15

By Joseph Shulam

As I write this letter rockets are falling on both the Northern and Southern boarders of Israel. The Peaceful city of Nahariah close to the Lebanese boarder is being bombarded by rockets from Lebanon. One rocket fell on an Sanatorium for old people. The whole Sanatorium had to be evacuated because the building was penetrated by the rocket through the roof all the way down to the basement.

On the one hand the Arabs are crying that they want a cease-fire and are crying to the whole world about a humanitarian disaster in Gaza. On the other hand Israel has given them more than 400 truck loads of food and medicine in the last two days. On the third hand they continue to send rockets against our cities and terrorize our civilian population. On the forth hand Israel calls and warns the civilian population in Gaza before they bomb and tells them to evacuate and leave the area. On the fifth hand Hamas bring women and children and forces them to be in buildings from which they shoot rockets against Israel so that they can show pictures of wounded and killed civilians, women and children, and all this is well orchestrated as if choreographed by the devil himself.

Israel is doing what no army has ever done ? it is going the second and the third mile not to harm civilian population. Now Israel is taking the wounded from Gaza to be treated in Israeli hospitals by Israeli doctors on Israeli tax payers? money. In fact Israeli doctors have been for several years doing heart surgery and other very complicated surgeries on Arab/Palestinian children from Gaza, from Iraq, from other Arab countries and saving lives for free. Has such a thing ever been heard in the whole world and in the history of warfare? Has it ever been heard that nations have returned good for evil to save the children of their enemies and that for free.

I don't think that Israel is a perfect. I realize that in war there are many evils on every side. I don't have any desire or intention to cause people to suffer in Gaza or in the Palestinian Authority in the West Bank. I really do believe that in every war both sides are forever to blame. I feel bad to see hate and war winning and love and grace suffering. However the truth has to be spoken and seen and expressed and right now the world media and their agenda does not see it profitable to give a balanced and truthful account of what is really going on here in the Middle East.

Pray for World Peace not only for the Peace of Jerusalem!

There is some truth in this but he doesn't mention what Israel has done to provoke the Palistinians, he also doesn't talk about where my tax dollars are being spent in Israel or if I want to continue to donate.

As far as the media being protecting the ragheads that's a joke, look at who controls the American media. it reads like a jewish role call, yes I'm quite sure they're on the Palistinian side, give me a break.

The BBC is as close to actual information as you can get on the matter.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom