Fillmore Oakcreek south!

mlycrzy

Very Active Member
I was just curious if anyone was succesful during the archery or early rifle hunts. I have the late tag and am going to hunt my guts out as I know it is a tough unit.

I gave a couple of guys on here some advice about the unit, and then tried to find out how their hunts went after they were done. Not one of them responded. I'm assuming no news is bad news. Hard unit for elk, but the late tag is probably the better tag to have.

>I gave a couple of guys
>on here some advice about
>the unit, and then tried
>to find out how their
>hunts went after they were
>done. Not one of
>them responded. I'm assuming
>no news is bad news.
> Hard unit for elk,
>but the late tag is
>probably the better tag to
>have.

i did the same thing last year for a guy on here with a manti elk tag. and i have never heard from him sence kind of p"s you off but all well.my father in law has the oakcreek south late hunt and any info would definantly be appreciated and believe me if an elk hits the ground it will be posted on here also want to say thanks to the people who have already helped me on some names of some canyons and starting points to look at.cabin fever,dixon,big_dd not sure what anybody is seeing down there right now but i am getting excited for him

I too have received some good info from a few folks on here and promise ANY bull that hits the ground will be posted up. Im not holding out for anything big so hopefully I will have some pics to share. Thanks again to all those who have helped me out. You know who you are.

Got a few pics messages and phone calls yesterday. Seems mlycrzy hammered a hog opening morning! Just thought I'd build the suspense a little for all those waiting to see the pics and hear the story. Way to go Justin!

Just wanted to thank all those who helped out with my hunt. Especially those folks on here who were willing to share any info they had on the unit.
Even though it was a short hunt I was blessed to share it with my Dad and some really good friends. Got to see some crazy and beautiful country as well as a few nice muleys. Thanks again!

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom