Fillmore pahvant cow elk

Muleman1

Very Active Member
So I drew this tag I have been to kanosh Holden and Fillmore foothills looking for a cow last weekend and yesterday till today! haven't turned one up yet seen lots of deer and snow but no elk yet they still continue to elude me this year any one have any other places I should look into? I don't know if there still up way high I've glassed and glassed we hunted it about 15 years ago and had success but haven't seen them in the same spots they were then this year!

The extra tags have really made this a tougher hunt. We had a tag last year and it was a quick half day hunt. Also last year we never saw another hunter, this year we have seen multiple every day.

We are finding some elk but they are pushed way back up the hills and away from the roads. Have not seen an elk from the roads we had to walk a lot to find them.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom