Find the Buck again.

fatrooster

Long Time Member
The other day I made a "find the buck" post but I'm learning how to post pics and the pic I posted was very small. So today I'm gonna try it again but I got the pic bigger. Same buck but different pic. He is easier to find in this pic. One day in November 2003 I was driving home from work after working the night shift. I was driving East on I-80 and had just gone through the Carlin tunnels (in Nevada) when I saw this buck crossing over the railroad tracks at about 100 yards out. I pulled over to take some pics as he beat up the sage brush and chased a doe with a fawn. At one point he was probably about 25 yards out there. I could here him grunting like a whitetail. It was awesome.
41f9198f17cad66d.jpg

He's in the top left hand corner of the picture standing in the June Grass. His a$$ is towards us with the buck looking over his right shoulder back at the doe.

400bull

I think you've got him but I think he's quartered towards the fence and that is just the sun reflecting off his side. I would agree he's lookin at that sweetheart.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom