finger shooters

Blanding_Boy

Very Active Member
Hey guys/gals--

Long time finger shooter looking to get a new bow. Any sugestions for a good finger shooting bow?

Thanks in advance.

Todd

Todd:

Check out the Hoyt ProTec. Nice brace height, deflex riser, with cam 1/2 system that delivers good speed. You can order it in many lengths up to 44" axle to axle. Here's the link; www.hoytusa.com. Hope it helps.

BOHNTR )))------------>

Me and my family members all shoot fingers. My dad and I have shot a Martin Phantom for the past coule of years and we both love them. Before we both shot to different Hoytes, mine was fine but was to light in the poundage. My dad said his Hoyte Raptor had to much kick and vibration. The Phantom is awsome and is about half the cost of a Mathews and most Hoytes.
Michael

Todd,
As a former compound finger shooter, I'd try and shoot the new Mathews Ovation with it's 8" brace height and set at 65% let-off. Most of the finger shooters in our club are shooting the Mathews Conquest, another good finger bow, IMO. I think too many shooters get caught up in the quest for speed and select a bow with poorer forgiveability in shooter error. (Actually, I still shoot fingers when my left hand is gripping a longbow.)

Doug/RedRabbit

I am now shooting a PSE Dakota and a 2001 Hoyt Aspen. The other good ones are Reflex Caribou, Martin makes several, and Hoyt Protec. For the money the Dakota is awsome in my opinion.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom