Fire scarecrow?

Long Time Member
Anyone been hit with a dose of mace ??
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

I watched my little brother spray some on a black widow that was above the entry door to my house. He was about 3' from the door when he sprayed it and it came back and covered his face. I about pissed myself i was laughing so hard. He didn't think it was quite as funny tho. He was screaming like a little girl and it scared the crap out of my wife. She came running out of the house to see what was going on and she inhaled some so now I'm really dieing from laughing. I wish we would of have a video camera running we could've been rich.

My wife and I were on a bike trip in central CA in 2003. We stepped 9ff the bike to take a brake near Priest Valley.

Dang near stepped on a rattlesnake.

No gun, so I sprayed it with mace.

Holeeeey cow, I've never seen a critter move that fast.

Yea, I've been sprayed. Taint fun.

?Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. "

In the academy I was pepper sprayed during training. On purpose! The pain in indescribable!

I had an encounter with a law prodigy recently who didn't see things the way they were. I knew I was gonna get a little blow back from the wind. Wasn?t enough to see any of the red oil. Felt like a sunburn for a few hours. Reminded me of how bad the devils is.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom