First Idaho Wolf

B

bluechev1984

LAST EDITED ON Sep-02-09 AT 10:07AM (MST)[p]Here is the first Idaho Wolf taken by Robert Millage. For some reason the pictures aren't will not load so go to mattandamieberry.blogspot.com to see the pictures and if anyone can get the picture off an uploaded to MM please do so.

That is one big over-grown German Shepherd for sure!!

Too bad they don't exisit in Utah - they just have great big coyotes there.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

RobertMillage.jpg

Well Now!! I bet seeing the first wolf killed makes all of you happy hunter feel like really big hunters, by killing an animal that was here before man ever set foot in what state? oh yes Idaho. I agree that they are a predator, but they have a part in the eco system and I believe that wanting to EXTERMINATE them is wrong. Believe what you like, of what I say, but some day we will all pay for out mistakes, whether it be fishing , hunting traping etc.

Even today we are still striving to protect animals from becoming extent - Tigers, buffalo, wolves, white rino, blue whale, humpback whale, tuna etc.

Hey there chainsaw...you have a right to your own opinion however you won't find anyone on this site who will jump on your lil wagon. Maybe the Sierra Club has a forum you can find some support.

If you are refering to the current wolves as being here first, I dont think so. It was their much small cousin.... You are on the wrong site.
It isnt the wolves fault they kill for fun, it is in their blood, but it is our fault for letting their numbers get out of control. That is why we can now regulate their numbers. The IDF&G or the tree huggers will not allow them to become extinct. So dont start throwing that word around.

wow! sweet pic. having never seen one in the wild i never realized they were that big. i can definatly see where a pack of those could do some serious damage. that would be a fun hunt and a trophy of a lifetime.

Way to go Chainsaw! I love that this guy snuck in here and made a profile. I'm just surprised he thought of a tough guy name like Chainsaw and not something like: Columbia, Subaru, or Kashi.

What blows my mind though is that all these guys want their cake and to eat it too. They fought to get wolves reintroduced. The government agreed on a number, 540?, and now that we are at 1500 planning on going down to 1200 they throw a fit.

I believe Chainsaw forgot an animal on the list of endangered species, He should also include the ever more rare Man who is in touch with reality and the balance of nature, food chain, and oh yeah!! common sense... These conservation groups such as " the defenders of wildlife" crack me up, if they are truely defending wildlife they should be outraged at the damage their precious wolves are causing to the Elk population. Talk about freakin Tunnel vision for crying outloud.. Alright I feel better I just had to let that one out. I really do hope his dog Fluffy gets munched on next time he is car camping in an area his group had nothing to do with funding, by an animal they feel they are protecting (reality check). Alright I am done now. Thank you for reading

It makes me sad too, that he killed a wolf... I wish he would have killed all them! They do have a place where they belong... history books! Wipe them F'ers out!

Chainsaw, what is up my man? Wondered where you went. Remember the other wolf thread where I called you out on the BS your were spewing. Why did you not reply? I must of blew you out of the water with actual facts and not the propaganda, touchey feely crap you were touting. Good to see you're still around. Care to spew some more nuggets of what you must call a thought process?

One more thing Chainsaw: Please enlighten me, I am just a dumb hunter, on what you meant when you said, quoting you now.
" becoming extent". What does that mean, "extent" in the way you used it?

Sorry guys, one more thing for Chainsaw. You say they wolves are endangered. Ummm realy. You do know they are thriving in Canada and Alaska. Maybe those areas do not count. Ok. I'll stop.

Quiet, Smooth Start to Idaho Wolf Hunt

Idaho?s first wolf hunts began September 1 with few hunters afield and reports of three wolves taken.

Wolf hunters are required to report kills within 24 hours and show the skull and pelt to Idaho Fish and Game authorities within five days.

Deputy Director Jim Unsworth noted that the successful hunters followed the rules and that the system for reporting harvest worked smoothly. Idaho began selling wolf hunting tags for the first time August 24 but no glitches in the licensing system were reported despite a one-week volume of more than 11,200 tags sold.

Conservation officers in the field for the first day of the hunt reported no violations and a light turnout of hunters, according to Chief of Enforcement Jon Heggen.

From setting wolf seasons through the tag selling process to reporting of wolf harvest by hunters, ?the system is working,? Unsworth said. ?And hunters are excited to have the opportunity,? he added.

So far, two wolf harvest reports have come from the Lolo wolf hunting zone and one from the Sawtooth zone. These are the only zones of the 12 Idaho wolf zones to open September 1 and are the zones where the impact of wolves on elk herds are documented to be particularly severe. Two other zones open September 15 and the rest on October 1. A harvest limit of 220 wolves has been set for Idaho.

Hunters may encounter wolves with radio collars. They may shoot wolves with collars but are required to return the collars when they check in their wolves with Fish and Game. Hunters are asked not to cut or otherwise damage the expensive collars which can be reused to monitor wolves for management purposes.

Hunters must report a kill within 24 hours by calling 1-877-872-3190. They can call the same number to find out whether a wolf zone is closed. Zones will be closed to hunting immediately when the harvest limit in each zone is met. Rules pamphlets are available at vendors, Fish and Game offices and online at http://fishandgame.idaho.gov where harvest numbers will be shown for each zone.

TONY MANDILE
48e63dfa482a34a9.jpg

How To Hunt Coues Deer

Oh cut the guy/gal some slack. He's just expressing his knowledge of the crap somebody fed him at some point in his un-informed life. Its ok that some people don't believe in killing these and other animals. We're not all cut out for it.

I just wish they wouldn't try and and shove it down our throats. If they want to try and humanize animals, be gay, or become a vegi, I'm ok with that. Just stop spewing that garbage at me. I don't spew my thoughts at you.

Yelum

Don't worry chainsaw. Tons, and I means tons of those critters are probably dying in other states right now. There only so many laws that the true conservationists (hunters) will follow and wolves I doubt is at the top of there "better not go there" list. Now will someone please post up pics of the one they killed with a .22? Please? we also want to know how long he suffered, please! One more thing. Several hunters found those old release pens in SE NM from over 12 years ago. Funny how those things never seemed to take a grip down here huh? AND THEY NEVER WILL!

4a9df39b7d637eb0.jpg

silly liberals, paychecks are for workers!

Id say the start to wolf hunting was great. I hope the hunters in Idaho are willing to lend a hand to their fellow hunters. Maybe ranchers will at least let hunters take some wolves. Lets hope we can take care of these damn wolves quickly. Good Luck to all you Idaho hunters!

I am not a wolf expert by any means, but have watched all of the shows and talked to a lot of biologists, ranchers, and other people who are "living" wolves everyday. And this is the way I understand it: Wolves are thriving in Alaska, Canada, Minnesota, Michigan, and even Wisconsin. I have heard from many hunters hunting Alaska and Canada, you can buy a wolf permit for around $50, but you really never see them. That the only threatened wolves are those in Spain, and the Lobo's of New Mexico. I heard the Fed's illegally classified them as endangered, so that new populations could be established, out of the control of local fish and game. They were suppose to be the answer for the elk populations in Yellowstone. My college professor did studies on willows in Yellowstone, and he showed us pictures, willows behind fences that the elk couldn't get to were 6' tall, the others looked like sheep had eaten them. The elk were pounding the vegatation. But instead of reintroducing the ultimate predator, the one that could be controlled the most, man. They illegally introduced the most unpredictable. Instead of the elk being controlled, from what I have heard, the moose population has been desimated. My grandfathers, grandfather was a homesteader. He told me the reason guys carried guns wasn't for outlaws, they were for wolves. If you are running your livestock on summer range which is public property, and a wolf eats your livestock, tough sh*t. I think there should be wolves, and I think there should be bears, but man comes first. If they are killing mans property, kill them. They should be managed like any other game animal. And with their numbers where they are at, they should be managed like coyotes. MHO.

Yeah, you would want to wait 23 1/2 hours to report the kill in the hopes that some more get whacked before the quota is up!!

F###! Now I'm kickin myself for not stopping and taking a picture of the wolf I saw this morning smushed on the highway on the way to work. You boys would have loved it. I'm sure Chainsaw would have too. :) The suckers are no way near threatened up here. More like thriving up here. Just about got one yesterday. Was just a tad too fast for me. Tried howling to turn him around, but didn't get a reaction from him. Saw that one well over 100 kms from where I saw the dead one this morning. Second time this year I've seen one hit in that location. Pissed me off this winter, had a big black one right in the same place but no rifle.

BCBOY, if you keep seeing them in the same place maybe they will start to chase cars. In that case take a couple lugnuts off your tire and attach a burlap sack. Then once they bite down "around and around" they go, works great for dogs.....

scrat.jpg

Chainsaw,
Welcome! I am sure the original three stooges, pipemonster,zigga and her highness hdude will be glad to have you around to take some of the heat off their worthless backsides! Heck, the rest of us will enjoy capping on you and laughing at your pathetic peta lovin butt.
Good Hunt'n
Norkal

Hell, I would like to tanks all of you great white hunter, for you wonderful comments, I really had a good chuckle, I can see now that most of you really do think with whats between you so called legs.

Oh, and by the way, I am a women who loves to hunt, I can out shoot most men, and I work for the Alaska Game a Fish Department, I have a Masters in Wildlife Ecology and a BS in Wild Life Habitat.

Happy Hunting

>Hell, I would like to tanks
>all of you great white
>hunter, for you wonderful comments,
>I really had a good
>chuckle, I can see now
>that most of you really
>do think with whats between
>you so called legs.
>
>Oh, and by the way, I
>am a women who loves
>to hunt, I can out
>shoot most men, and I
>work for the Alaska Game
>a Fish Department, I have
>a Masters in Wildlife Ecology
>and a BS in Wild
>Life Habitat.
>
>Happy Hunting

Thats great...now get back in the kitchen and STFU !

ththink.jpg

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Chainsaw:

1. You are a DUDE...no "women" live in Alaska no matter how drunk you get.

2. Without picking too much on your broken english...you have NO Masters Degree in ANYTHING with grammar like that.

3. You DON'T work for the Alaska Game and Fish because up there...it's the FISH and GAME dip slap. Anyone employed by them would have figured that out by now.

Thanks for playing

I still get a chuckle out of the Eco-Nut named "chainsaw".

Nothing says Environmentally Friendly like a gas powered blade cutting down old-growth forests.

I smell a TROLL! And not a very good one either.

Grizzly

>Thats great...now get back in the
>kitchen and STFU !
>
>
ththink.jpg

>
>
horsepoop.gif

>
>Disclaimer:
>The poster does not take any
>responsibility for any hurt or
>bad feelings. Reading threads poses
>inherent risks. The poster would
>like to remind readers to
>make sure they have a
>functional sense of humor before
>they visit any discussion board.
>

LMAO!!!! now thats funny!!

Animal rights people crack me up.

Have any of you seen the TV show Whale Wars? Its about some wack job activist group that chases the Japanese whale fleet around the arctic. They throw bottles of acid on the whaling boats from these small inflatable rafts, and then act shocked when they get stuff thrown back. The whaling boats had these huge water cannons that they would use to defend their ships. One of the animal rights dudes got hit in the face with the water cannon and it about popped his eyeball out. I laughed hysterically. It then showed interviews with them all back on their ship saying how the Japenese escalated the fight and now they are going to have to step it up a notch as well.

It's funny how there wasn't even a "fight" until they came along, but they consider someone defending themselves as an "escalation".

The other part I got a chuckle out of was when they tried to deploy a long rope in front of a whaling boat to disable it's propeller. The Japanese boat picked it up out of the water, and then started chasing the animal rights boat around half the arctic attempting to lay it in front of their boat. The whole time they are claiming how wrong it was for the Japanese to attempt such a thing, when they themselves did it no more then 10 minutes earlier.

I guess they are trying to make people feel sympathy for their cause, but it was nothing more then a great comedy to me.

I love watching a hippie take a beating.

I highly doubt that anyone with both a Master's, and an Bachelor's degree would spell so poorly. Sounds like BS to me alright......

"Lead, follow, or get the hell out of the way!"

Bucksnort:

FOR THE WIN!!!! I cannot stop laughing!!!

Chainsaw:

Yours was funny too!

Oh, and you got OWNED!

While your in there, get me a beer!

There is an article today in the Lewiston Tribune titled "Hunter bad-mouthed over wolf kill". Apparently the hunter is receiving phone calls, emails, and business threats. I think he deserves a key to the city.

Chainsaw is definitely a troll. Wouldn't you like to see what a guy him really looks like when he is not hiding behind the keys? Probably a dorky fat boy who took his cousin to the prom.

Quote:Hell, I would like to tanks all of you great white hunter, for you wonderful comments, I really had a good chuckle, I can see now that most of you really do think with whats between you so called legs. Oh, and by the way, I am a women who loves to hunt, I can out shoot most men, and I work for the Alaska Game a Fish Department, I have a Masters in Wildlife Ecology and a BS in Wild Life Habitat.

48aee50315e2c44b.gif

You're so full of crap, it stinks up the whole site.

If you are a woman, I am sure you were born a man first.

You probably have never picked up a gun in your life.

Most women are great shots with a gun, not counting you of course because you are neither a woman or a hunter you are just a TROLL.

You are not a hunter and you should be ashamed for even claiming to be one. As hunters we are the first Conservationist and if it was not for Great White Hunters like Teddy Roosevelt there would be no public lands and National Parks for your
NON NATIVE CANADIAN KILL EVERYTHING AND NOT EAT IT GREY WOLF to roam or elk for your wolf to feed on.

It is a fact that hunters are the back bone of funding management for all wildlife including your precious Grey wolf killer of game herds. Most big game would have been extinct long ago if not for hunters urging the management of elk, deer and predators such as the mountain lion. Being that you're supposedly so educated, would know this but really you're a liar and a coward such like the terrorist groups like peta you probably fall all over on with every lie that comes off their forked tongues.

You don't a have a degree in crap other than a Masters in Bull $hit. If you were so highly educated you would be able to spell. Instead you smell, you reek of liberal throat shoving crap, just like Obama you think you know what is best for everyone else.

Once again it is plain to see you're just a liar and a Troll

You don't work for the Fish and Game in Alaska, but you probably drive a Subaru and harass the Fish and Game in Alaska from behind your keyboard, which is the only place you can get your opinion and liberal, tree hugging, bull crap out with out getting smacked in the mouth.

You don't live in Alaska; such a paradise should be off limits to an idiot like you. Last time Alaska let a Jack azz roam free he was eaten by the very bears that he claimed needed his protection.

What ever bridge you crawled out from under to spew your lies and crap slither back and stay away from the real world. You are obviously too damaged to function in society with all the crap you been fed from the sheep that control your flock of idiots.

7.gif

Congrats to the hunters!!

chainsaw,
I too have similiar degrees (Hocking College A.S. Fish and Wildlife Management/Colorado Sate B.S. Wildlife Biology)
but have considerably different views.
And of all people living in Alaska where wolves are legally hunted (very conservativley I may add) you should know the time was coming that they would be hunted in WY, MT and ID.
Just need to let MT abd WY get their crap sorted out and the greenies out of the courts.

I wish I could get up there with a tag!
Jeff

Oh yes I would love to see some of your hunitng pictures CHAINSAW!!lOl!!

Jeff

"I have a Masters in Wildlife Ecology and a BS in Wild Life Habitat."

I think the only true part of that statement is the BS part. Chainsaw, climb back up into your Redwood tree.

Eel

LAST EDITED ON Sep-05-09 AT 05:37PM (MST)[p]

"I love watching a hippie take a beating."

I'd trade a wolf tag for a hippie tag any day of the week.
Hippies pose a bigger threat to hunting and sound wildlife management than any pack of hungry wolves ever have.

Chainsaw.
What a joke.
You found a hunting site with a photo of the Idaho wolf kill and figured you could bullshit a bunch of dumb rednecks.
Right?

The only degree you have is in ignorance.

You are pathetic and your typical liberal arrogance shines through your thinly disguised stupidity.
You are a Classic Animal Planet watching treehugger.

The only greater satisfaction I felt than peeling the musky hide off of my warm steaming wolf carcasses as they lie in the blood stained Alaskan snow was the knowledge that somewhere some blubbering vegan would be sobbing and shrieking at the sight.

I salute you asswipe.....

http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/5765/fkyou.jpg[/IMG]

COOL PIC HARRY.......I"M LEAVING FOR BRITISH COLUMBIA MONDAY.....WOLF IS ON THE MENU......I MIGHT HAVE TO POP A COUPLE EXTRA JUST TO MAKE A TREE HUGGERS DAY...........YD.

I saw about the first wolf killed, read how the hunter was getting a lot of crap, sent him a "supportive" (my 2-cents) and ignored this post.

DANG! You guys have been having a good time. Sorry I missed it but there isn't much more I can say......well done, gentlemen!

Within the shadows, go quietly.

>Oh, and by the way, I
>am a women who loves
>to hunt, I can out
>shoot most men

Excellent. Got any hooter shots you could post up... :)

Wonder why chainsaw never mentioned all the freakin wolves that US Fish and Wildlife have killed or sanctioned other state departments to kill in the last ten years when it was apparent they needed killin!

Wow guys some uneducated, unshaven and probably bathed eco-freak comes into our website stirs it up that easily. This is exactly what they want to do. It makes us look worse by reacting this way. I understand the frustration though. They are all cowards that justify their cowardly acts against hunters in the name of "protecting wildlife." This is exactly why every single one of us should join the NRA and SCI Organization. We should sign up our wives, girlfriends, children, parents etc. By doing nothing at all and sitting by neutral is doing nothing to preserve our freedom. Just my two cents.

JR

hunterharry your my new hero thats some funny stuff

? what the hell are the fagget tree huggers giong to do with some pics of dead #####

LAST EDITED ON Sep-11-09 AT 12:23PM (MST)[p]Make a great rug for the front of the fireplace.
'peta' person who cut down trees, (chainsaw)
people eating tasty animals, (just a wanta be)

I am glad He/She got everyone worked up. We need to be.

Killing 220 wolves in Idaho is a JOKE. They need to kill 800 just to get to the number recommended by the wackos in the first place.

Hunter Harry,
Can you please mount your next wolf with his teeth not exposed. That is just too scary, and I am sure wolves never act that way.

Guess who, I'm baaaaaaaack

I have been reading some of you wonderful comments, and I would like to thank all of you for those. Great White Hunter, I not sure why you think you are the "Great" white hunter, White! maybe, but Great NOT in this life. Your little meter was a nice touch, your brain was really tired after thinking of that one. Oh yes, Hunter Harry, nice touch on the IQ finger, maybe you should bend over and put it where the sun don't shine, it would clear up the photo. By the your the one who called yourself a redneck, it guys like you who write alot, say nothing and you are just piss'en in the wind.

Guess who chainsaw, I'm BAAAAAAACK!
Had you pretty well pegged in the last post didn't I, or do you remember me? Got to be an unattractive female to, the good lookin ones get married and have kids before they have time to get though college with their BS and MS degrees. In your case they mean just exactly what they are BULL $HIT and More of the Same! Maybe if you'd gotten a PhD you could of learned to spell!

>Guess who, I'm baaaaaaaack
>
>I have been reading some of
>you wonderful comments, and I
>would like to thank all
>of you for those.
>Great White Hunter, I not
>sure why you think you
>are the "Great" white hunter,
>White! maybe, but Great NOT
>in this life. Your
>little meter was a nice
>touch, your brain was really
>tired after thinking of that
>one. Oh yes, Hunter
>Harry, nice touch on the
>IQ finger, maybe you should
>bend over and put it
>where the sun don't shine,
>it would clear up the
>photo. By the your
>the one who called yourself
>a redneck, it guys like
>you who write alot, say
>nothing and you are just
>piss'en in the wind.

Harbrace College Handbook. Please get one. With every post you're making the regulars look like English majors. What you are doing to the English language is much more cruel than anything that has happened to the wolves.

4aaabbea400aaca6.jpg

498a6f395e505405.jpg

Chainsaw,
I be doin dis in ebonics soe yo ignant azz no what it be meenin. Yo, nigga you not be da sharpest nife in da drooor ya no. So who you be one u dem akone nigas? Oh one dem green pee brothaz? Yeah you no, yo not no huntr dat B fo sho! Yeah yo no! Buy da way wat scoo didyo azz go? Yeah yo be intelgent foe sho.

Hey Homer,
Stick around, we like liberal pukes like you! Now there's four stooges! Life just got a little better! Hey, you need to spend less time looking for other hunting and shooting sites and spend more time messing with us.
And by the way, it's obvious you were born a male, I don't know why one would choose to give his nuts away but it seems you did!
Your probably so excited by this that you need to pee. That's ok, pry yourself away from the computer and go take a piss, just make sure when your done squating you put the seat up so you don't piss off the other man in the house.

Norkal

A little late here as a forum I don't generally check. Looks like chainsaw is the first astroturfer I've seen on MM. Not the sharpest tool in the shed for sure,that "saw" need's to be sharpened a bit. Nice wolf. Let's hope the quota's in all the states are filled!
nugentfan

Well thanks to "Chainsaw" I am now a member of MM. A Buddy of mine forwarded me this link and I couldn't resist. So "His" post I quess was counter-productive. What's funny is that he backs his "feelings" with BS about extinction, "theories" of God getting even with hunters (read the bible Dude), and stories of being employed by Alaska's Fish and Game. Not one statement even close to a fact. I was in Alaska a couple weeks ago and everyone had comments about wolves. And everyone had the same opinion. TOO MANY! Everyone was pissed about not being able to control them with airplanes anymore. Because aside from poisoning, it was the only effective means. You just don't see them in the bush very often. Here in Wisconsin we are at the tipping point w/ wolves. My guess is the Guy's in Northern Wisconsin are taking care of business as the opportunity arises. Too bad instead of being a trophy to be proud of they are being gut shot and left to die a painful death. A shame but necessary. Way to go tree-huggers!!!

chainsaw, what you phucktards don't realize is they are going to be killed anyway.

Having a season on them sells tags and raises money. Paying a game warden to trap/hunt/aerial gun them costs money, and takes time away from the wardens day that could have been spent doing something worthwhile.

I bet your head is about to explode,like most liberals you are unable to process facts and logic.

nice spelling, what skoo did u attend?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom