First Pronghorn

O

Outdoorsman51

Just wanted to share of few photos of the 2009 pronghorn I got on opening day this past Saturday. It was a truly amazing time on this DIY public land LE hunt, and I can't wait until I have the opportunity to do it again. I want to thank everyone that helped me out on this site to get my first antelope, and first big game animal for that matter, as I could not have done it without all the help I received. I apologize for the poor photos as I did this alone. I will try to get the time this week to tell the whole story.

By the way, any guesses on the score? The taxidermist picked up the head today and thought it might score mid 70's, but that seemed a little high to me from looking at some of the other photos and threads. Beautiful animal regardless and couldn't be happier with it.

Sorry, the pictures aren't posting for some reason. I will try again later.

Can't wait to see the photos. Just curious but what tag did you have? Congrats on the filled tag.
DeadI/Jared
46e8aeb1660028c5.gif

It won't allow me to upload them for some reason. The pics are under 300 KB though. I had the a tag on the Pine Valley unit.

It says:

SCRIPT ERROR!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There was an error in processing your request.
Following is the error message:
Script Message: cgi-lib.pl: Request to receive too much data: 1025221 bytes
System Message:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please notify the administrator of this site.
Thank you.

Send them to me and let me see if I can get them up on board for you. Click on the "double icon Envelope" next to my name and attach them to the e-mail. State in the subject line UTAH LOPE PICS

Brian

LAST EDITED ON Sep-21-09 AT 12:39PM (MST)[p]Nice buck! What did you shot that thing with? Looks like it put the hurt on him. What unit?

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom