First steps

DeerMadness

Long Time Member
Seems like sound conservation to limit predator harvest in a state where one person can take 5 deer a year 🤔 🙄

I’m sure the market hunters for bison, elk, dall sheep etc thought the same when restrictions were placed upon how they made money.

Anytime we put money or profit on hunting, we expose ourselves to this action.

The public still views hunting for dinner as a positive. They don't approve of trophy hunting, and hunting as a profit maker, would fall in here.

These kind of uneducated people have been around for ever. They are just clueless. 40 something years ago a friend and I were walking back from archery deer hunting. We were walking next to the shore of a small lake where people were fishing. As we passed 2 girls fishing one of them started bitching at us about how cruel it was to kill animals. In the middle of her rant she hooked a fish. Yanked it up behind her on the bank. And continued to ***** at us as the fish flopped around getting covered in dirt. Friend and I looked at each other, laughed, and pointed at her flopping fish gasping on the bank. Said a few choice words to her and continued on our way. There is no talking reason to these people.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom