First timer.

SlimShedy

Been hanging out for a while trying to get a feel for whats going on here. Seems to be a great site with a lot of good people. Thought I better jump on board. Can't wait for this fall as my kids have three Wyoming antelope tags and my oldest boy finally drew Utahs early youth elk tag. It's going to be hard to find time for my own elk hunt. Any success stories or pictures from previous youth hunts would be great. You know.... just a little something to get the boys blood pumping (Maybe mine too).

Welcome to the family Mr Slim!

We sometimes fight like siblings too so grow some tougher skin and have fun. We don't have to always agree to respect someone.

Good luck to your kids. I know I still love hunting with mine even though they're all married.

Zeke

Thanks for your replies. Heck Zeke I've got nothing against arguing. Ive been married for 14 years now and a good argument is kind of like entertainment. As far as hunting with your kids, I don't think it could ever get old. Mine are fairly young...18,15 and 12. Looking forward to many more years. AZstickman... No, not the real SlimShedy. I'm a few thousand shy of his annual income but I do live up to the Slim part.

Welcome slim, good luck this fall. You have some fun times ahead with kids

I'll tell you who it was . . . it was that D@MN Sasquatch!

Welcome aboard The Real Slimshedy
Ive been on MM for awhile know.And I still don't think Ive herd a honest word.But it sure is fun
Good luck this fall with the kids.My group has 4 first time youth hunters this year and we will be getting a couple more each year after that for a while.And I don't think its a moment to soon.I was needing something to remind me of the reasons why we hunt and what matters.I'm one that has be guilty of score hunting for way to long now

never_satisfied...Sounds like you've got two handfulls. You responsible for all of them personally? If so, that ought to keep you plenty busy come fall. Good luck to you and the kids. Hopefully there will be some pictures to swap in a couple months.

Oh No.You have mistaken me for the wrong religion
Only two of them are mine
The rest are nieces and nephews

never_satisfied...Sorry man, I was just assuming you lived somewhere on the Utah/Arizona line. Ha ha. Well at least you'll have help on those hunts then. That's alot of tags to fill. Not that that's a problem.

Little bro's first lope. last year.
8472010_doe_antelope_001.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom