Five Lions Roaming...

My guess would be a male following a female with 3 kittens. Who know for sure. All i can say is I wish I was there and had the dogs with me as well.

all the hippies here think lions are starting to roam in packs, lol...I agree, mama and kittens who were almost ready to go seperate ways.

looks like female and 4 kittens to me. I caught a female with 4 spotted kittens last year and found another, but never ran her.

I got that picture in a text the other day saying it was just outside cheyenne... Guess if its on the state site the text is false.

NO GUTS, NO STORY!!

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

First time I seen those lion picture's a guy from Sheridan Wyoming that has a hunting lodge took those pictures. His name if I remember correct is Will Davis????

Also I have seen this once in the Bighorn Mtns in northern Wy and as someone already mentioned this was also a female with two kittens and a Large Tom was following behind. The kittens were like the ones in the picture, almost the same size as the female in body and tracks.

Scratch

I guess you never can be certain but the email I got said they were close to the La Plata coal mine near the Colorado New Mexico border.

Hunt Hard. Shoot Straight. Kill Clean. Apologize to No One.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom