Flattops

Osprey

Has anyone done a Flattops Wilderness drop camp with Flattops Wilderness Guides? Thinking of booking a archery elk hunt for my son and I. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

I have not but that sounds like a blast regardless if you kill a bull or not. The experience alone would be worth the couple grand for them to get you into remote area and hopefully be away from many other hunters.

weiserbucks reading MM...

1696524804714.png

They seem legit, looked at the website. New ownership and 17 camps could be a red flag, maybe not though. If you want do to a flat tops drop camp and have 100% the best experience possible I would go with either J Bar H outfitters or Budges Wilderness Lodge. Both are A+ outfits. I live in the area and work in the industry. If this is a once in a lifetime event for you, go with J Bar H and hunt unit 12.

My understanding is that the Flattops elk herd took a beating last winter and there were significant losses. Good luck in your search.

Has anyone done a Flattops Wilderness drop camp with Flattops Wilderness Guides? Thinking of booking a archery elk hunt for my son and I. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Check out Flat Top Adventures. Similar area but a bit more personal and individualized experience.

So?

She Strictly Do Elk Hunts?

Or Does She Do Deer Hunts as Well?
As far as I know, just elk. I've hunted with her and she told me before hand that the area wasn't very good for deer and not to apply for a deer tag. Hunted the area for 9 days, we saw zero deer and killed 5 elk so I'm confident that she's steering folks in the right direction with her recommendations.

As far as I know, just elk. I've hunted with her and she told me before hand that the area wasn't very good for deer and not to apply for a deer tag. Hunted the area for 9 days, we saw zero deer and killed 5 elk so I'm confident that she's steering folks in the right direction with her recommendations.
How many beavers did you guys kill?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom