Floating away, NMPaul?

luckless

I was out of the area for Independence Day, but it sounds like Unit 34 monsoons are in full swing. How was it with boots on the ground?

DC

Got over an inch yesterday and then we just got hammered today. I was helping my neighbor clean out his culvert/bridge that goes over the agua chiquita and it was really flowing.
Dirt tanks should be all about full. The monsoons are just getting started. I plan on trying to do some scouting and pig hunting this weekend.

>I plan
>on trying to do some
>scouting and pig hunting this
>weekend.

I have my three kids by myself this week and on into the weekend as my wife is pulling guard drill in ABQ. I plan to make a trip to my cabin on Saturday to put on some siding and do some scouting from the truck.

DC

If you don't mind my asking...where do you hunt pigs in the Unit 34 area? I didn't realize any were there.

Stevie,
I'd like to know, too. I've had two friends shoot feral hogs up there over the last two years, but neither let on where they were...

DC

DC, let me know when your coming up and maybe you can stop by.

The pigs are kinda where you find them. I can try to point you in a direction if I see you up here.

It looks like we'll be hauling up siding and interior wall board up Saturday morning and scouting the rest of the day.

DC

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom