Football Season!

I am always ready for football season.. Can't wait. I enjoy watching the pro games on tv but I have season tickets for USC.
College football is so much fun to watch in person, those guy's play their a$$'s off..
Things change when they start playing Sunday football.
We probably will go to the Charger / Raider game.. Gotta watch the silver and black get slapped around the field...

I'm headed to the Mile High City on November 2nd to watch the Donkeys kick the sh*t out of Miami.

48288e6577d023b6.jpg

I was thinking we need to start a pick'em game for MM members. If we have enough interest I will start a league on yahoo or some other sites you fellars may suggest.

>I was thinking we need to
>start a pick'em game for
>MM members. If we have
>enough interest I will start
>a league on yahoo or
>some other sites you fellars
>may suggest.

Let's do it.. I'm game.

>I'm headed to the Mile High
>City on November 2nd to
>watch the Donkeys kick the
>sh*t out of Miami.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Should be a easy win for K.C.. Love to see the Dolphins get spanked.

so sick of the favre issue never get turned off by football can not wait traid the guy to the vikings already would be good for the sport you know how many people would tune in on monday night to watch the packers face the vikings
go titans

I get the feeling Favre wants to get paid NOT to play. Good for him if that's the case. If not, then he will get embarrassed by the young talent. He's not 26 anymore.

Favre wants to play. I dont think it is about money at all. If he takes the deal green bay is offering, I will be proven wrong. By the way, the cowboys will win the superbowl this year.

Is anyone willing to start a Monster Muleys Fantasy Football League on Yahoo!? I'd love to play if someone who knows more about these things than me can set it up.

Any takers on playing in the MM fantasy league?

Hey slam,

I'm headed to Denver for the Chargers game on Sept. 14th.
I can't wait. Never been to a pro game.
We're taking my son for his graduation present.

Are you a Broncos fan of just a football fan?

I will volunteer to set up a fantasy league on yahoo! I will also set up a pick'em league on yahoo as well. I may have to set up a few different fantasy leagues depending on how many members are going to participate. Maybe we can find some donated prizes for the winners. Any suggestions would be great.

It might take me a week or so to get things going, so bare with me.

I've never been in a fanasy league but would give it a try. I'm also trying to get to get tickets to Mile High this year. I would love to see Denver stomp on Phillip Rivers and the Chargers.

"You only live once,but if you work it right, once is enough" -Joe E. Lewis

The fantasy leagues are a blast. I participated in one last year on another website and had a ball, it was great fun. Just be sure that we have our draft before August 29th, as I'm leaving that day for my elk hunt, so if it's after that I'm out.

I'm also trying
>to get to get tickets
>to Mile High this year.
>I would love to see
>Denver stomp on Phillip Rivers
>and the Chargers.

UhOh.. Now watch what you say about those Chargers....

Broncos season tickets. I will probably give half of them away to my family though since the weekend warrior usually gets the best of me. I hate Brett Favre.

i am in on the fantasy football i am already in two leauges another one would not hurt.if you set it up count me in zigga i can not believe you just said that arron rodgers could not hold brett favres jock strap he is an injury prone punk that has not proved a thing. however i do not like brett favre but you have to give respect were respect is due kansas city chiefs rule

Wow, it's nice to see a few Denver fans, i was expecting to get hammered on my post!!

Albubba-
I have always followed Denver since i was a kid.
I'm afraid we'll never see a repeat of the old John Elway glory days but i'll stick with the Donkeys through thick & thin.

I'm a Utah boy my whole life, but i love everything and anything that has to do with Colorado.

Go Bronco's, go Rockie's and go Adolph!! Lol

48288e6577d023b6.jpg

Slam,

I have been a fan of the "Orange Crush" since I was a kid too.
We are going to see the Rockies and Dodgers on Saturday before the big game.

yeah good game brennan the 3rd string qb for the redskins looking good i think he has a future in the nfl only wish kc would have drafted him

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom